CDN IRM190 ProAccurate Insta-Read Ovenproof Meat/Poultry Thermometer, Fahrenheit reading, 122 to 198 degrees F (50 to 90 degrees C)
The CDN IRM190 is a meat and poultry thermometer designed to ensure food is at an optimum temperature and safe for service. This ProAccurate® Insta-Read® thermometer allows chefs to check the internal temperature of casseroles, grilled meats, roasts, and many other dishes. This unit with Fahrenheit reading can easily measure temperature between 122°F and 198°F with an accuracy of +/-2°F. Its field recalibration feature always ensures an accurate reading.
This thermometer has a 1-3/4" display dial that indicates temperature guide and target range for. This dial features a laboratory glass lens that protects it from damage. The unit has a 5" long stem to prevent cross contamination and ensure easy insertion in the food for an accurate reading. The thermometer is ovenproof and lets the chef keep a check on food while it is cooking. This poultry measuring device includes an ABS plastic sheath with BioCote® protection that covers the stem and makes it safe to use. The unit has 304 series stainless steel housing for easy cleaning after each use.
Main Features Include:
- Meat and poultry thermometer measures food temperature
- 304 series stainless steel housing
- Dial with temperature guide and target range
- Laboratory glass lens for safety
- 5" long stem prevents cross contamination
- Ovenproof for user convenience
- ABS plastic sheath with BioCote® protection
- Temperature between 122°F and 198°F
- Accuracy of +/-2°F
- Field recalibration for accuracy
This Product Ranks 52 Out Of 86 In Digital Cooking Thermometers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How far do I need to insert the stem?
- Insert the stem into the food up to dimple or higher, making sure that it is not inserted into a fatty deposit.
How long does it take to get an accurate temperature reading?
- This thermometer provides an accurate reading in approximately 15 seconds.