CDN INTP662 - Infrared Gun/Thermocouple Thermometer
Measurement range of -76° - +662°F
Monitoring temperature is essential to keeping food safe in a commercial kitchen. The CDN INTP662 Infrared Gun/Thermocouple Thermometer can quickly and accurately read both surface and internal food temperatures. Point the infrared gun and press the trigger to get a surface temperature reading, or use the thermocouple probe to measure internal temperatures. An integrated HACCP check backlighting shows if food temperatures are within HACCP guidelines for safe temperatures.
- Infrared reader for non-contact surface temperatures
- Thermocouple probe for internal temperatures
- Infrared scan: -76° - +662°F
- Thermocouple probe: -76° - +662°F
- Min, Max, and lock modes for continuous scanning
- One button operation
- Battery status indication
- Food-safe ABS plastic with BioCote®
- Stainless steel probe
- Battery and instructions included
This Product Ranks 44 Out Of 86 In Digital Cooking Thermometers.