CDN INTP626X Infrared/Probe Thermometer
Instantly Know When Food is Within HACCP Guidelines
HACCP check lights and icons appear when food is within HACCP safe temperatures. Use either mode: non-contact infrared or flip-down probe. Features min/max memory, lock mode (for scanning multiple targets), auto shutoff and low battery indicator. Two "AAA" batteries included.
- Infrared: -67°F to +482°F range. Distance to spot ratio 2.5:1. White light illumination target.
- Probe: -67°F to +626°F range
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 78 Out Of 86 In Digital Cooking Thermometers.
|Temp Range:||-67°F to 482°F | -67°F to 626°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this unit take internal temperatures?
- The thermocouple probe on this thermometer takes internal temperatures in approximately 2-3 seconds.
Wht do I use the infrared part of the thermometer for?
- Infrared measure surface temperatures in approximately 1 second.
What is a distance to spot ratio?
- A distance to spot ratio refers to the size of the measurable surface area depending on how far the thermometer is from the surface. This thermometer has a distance to spot ratio of 2.5:1, meaning that the measurable surface is one inch when held 2.5 inches away from the surface. When held 5 inches away from the surface, it will measure a two inch area.
What is HACCP?
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is defined by the FDA as a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.