Bunn 23001 Airpot Coffee Brewer Single Head, Pour Over
SplashGard® Funnels Deflect Hot Liquids Away from Hands
Get your coffee steaming with the Bunn 23001 Airpot Coffee Brewer. This efficient brewer keeps your coffee fresh and hot for a long time. Best to set up in break rooms, meeting rooms, hotel lobbies, and departmental stores, this Airpot brewer is portable and makes it easy for you to shift the machine wherever you like. This machine has the capacity to brew approximately 5 pots of 3 litres in an hour, making up to 60 cups. With its portable style, there is no need for a water connection with this pour-over brewer. This makes the brewer perfect to carry in occasions that do not have any plumbing connection. Without worrying about how much area it would be able to cover, you can transport it anywhere, thanks to the thin footprint. This makes the brewer a versatile and one of the best pots to carry.
The Airpot brewer has a single phase, stainless steel construction for giving it durability and a refined look. The machine has a pouring panel at the front to ensure smooth dispensing of coffee. On top of this machine, an insertion area is located where you can put the ground beans for brewing coffee. There are splashguard funnels that help in keeping hot liquid away from your hands so that you are safe.
Additional Features include:
- Bunn model 23001 Airpot Coffee Brewer is a portable machinery, perfect for hotel, break, and meeting rooms
- This machine can brew up to 3.8 gallons every hour, i.e., 60 cups
- Simple control functions assist in turning on the tank heater and waiting for the coffee to warm up after which you can pour water
- The machine has a sturdy feet that keep it stable on any type of surface
- The compact footprint of this coffee brewer allows you to fit the machine anywhere you like
- Measurement of this machine is 9" W x 18-1/2" D x 23-5/8" H with 28 lb. weight
TWO YEAR PARTS, ONE YEAR LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 14 Out Of 48 In Coffee Brewers And Urns.
|Size:||3.8 gallons per hour|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 266|