Brushed Aluminum Seafood Tray - 17-3/4"Diam.x1-1/2"D
An Elegant Way To Display Seafood
The Value Series SEA18 is a 17-3/4" diameter round seafood tray that will let you beautifully display your cooked shrimp and other seafood specialties at the upcoming buffet or catering event. This serving tray is perfectly sized to hold a wide range of seafood, including fresh oysters, shrimp, mussels, and crab legs. It can also be used for serving sizzling appetizers and entrees from the turf.
This stylish tray adds to your seafood presentation. Constructed from durable brushed aluminum, this tray creates a simple, refined look that catches the attention of your guests by putting all the attention on the amazing seafood put on display. It will lend a high-quality appearance for catered events, buffet lines, restaurants, and hotels. This seafood tray also maintains cold or hot temperatures. This will help you to keep seafood at proper serving temperature by making ice last. Also, it can be used for keeping ice frozen for longer.
This round catering tray features a stylish and sturdy form. The smooth rounded edges aid in easy handling while the raised design prevents water or grease from spilling on the floor.
The seafood tray can be used individually or as with a 2-tier stainless steel seafood display stand for a wonderful presentation and saving valuable table space. It can be paired with a stainless steel display stand rack #125-678 (sold separately) and other trays of different sizes.
Additional Features include:
- Designed to be used as a standalone piece or as part of a tiered seafood rack for a dramatic food presentation
- Durable aluminum construction allows to retain cold or hot temperatures for as long as possible
- Neutral finish of the tray helps to highlight the seafood served and blends with most decors
- Keeps gourmet seafood dishes or specialties fresh while maintaining food safety
- Perfect for use in restaurants, catered events, buffer lines, and hotels
This Product Ranks 16 Out Of 88 In Tabletop And Buffet Displays.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 312|