Bradley Corporation 9813 - Specimen Pass-Thru - Stainless Steel - Self-Closing Doors
The Bradley Corp. 9813 Specimen Pass-Thru Cabinet puts hygiene, durability and safety first, ideal for hospitals and patient care facilities.
The Bradley Corporation 9813 Specimen Pass-Thru Cabinet is simple and practical in design. It is designed for hospitals and patient care facilities that promote hygiene and safety. Made of stainless steel, it is durable and ensures years of lasting construction. The stainless steel door with its self-closing feature ensure added convenience.
The Bradley Corporation 9813 Specimen Pass-Thru Cabinet is styled with chrome-plated brass knobs for easy access. The interlock mechanism avoids closing of both the doors at the same time and enhances efficiency in mechanism. In addition, it also includes a spill tray in stainless steel that prevents leakage. The spill tray is removable for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Made from 18 gauge stainless steel for durability
- 22 gauge stainless steel flanges
- 20 gauge stainless steel self-closing door
- Stainless steel piano hinges
- Styled with chrome-plated brass knobs
- Interlock mechanism prevents both doors from being opened at the same time
- Includes 22 gauge stainless steel spill tray to prevent leakage
- Rough wall opening: 11-3/5"Wx10-4/5"H
- Flanges adjust from 3-1/2" to 5-1/2" wall thickness
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 3 In Wall Mounted Cabinets And Mirrors.