Bradley Corp. S59-4000A - Navigator Thermostatic Point-of-Use Valve - For Faucets - 5 GPM
The Bradley Corp S59-4000A Navigator Thermostatic Valve offers protection for homes, schools, hospitals, or other applications where temperature regulation is a must!
The Bradley Corporation S59-4000A Navigator Thermostatic Point-of-Use Valve is one-of-a-kind and is practical solution for commercial purposes. Temperature regulation and safety needs are the prime uses of this thermostatic point-of-use valve. This mixing valve, as the term suggests, mixes hot and cold water and gives an output of safe water temperatures.
Easy to install and use, the Bradley Corporation S59-4000A Navigator Thermostatic Point-of-Use Valve is convenient option for your faucets. The valve body is made of lead-free brass and glass-filled polysulfone valve that offers superior strength and durability. In addition, for safety purpose, the thermostat is wax-filled to ensure outlet temperature remains constant. A maximum pressure of 125 PSI is required for steady operation. A maximum inlet temperature of 200 degree Fahrenheit and a minimum temperature differential of 10 degree Fahrenheit between incoming hot water temperature and valve set point makes the point-of-use valve a unique addition to your plumbing needs.
- Designed for Faucets - 5 GPM
- Lead-free, certified by IAPMO
- Includes 3/8" compression fittings
- Lead-free brass and glass-filled polysulfone valve body for durability
- Wax-filled thermostat ensures constant outlet temperature
- Minimum temperature differential of 10°F between incoming hot water temperature and valve set point
- Maximum operating pressure of 125 PSI
- Maximum inlet temperature of 200°F