Bottle Cooler - 50"W, Solid Doors on Top
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Liner is Standard!
Serve chilled drinks to all of your customers using the Turbo Air TBC-50SB-N6 Bottle Cooler that performs efficiently all day long without interruption. The ideal piece of equipment for your cafe, lounge, or restaurant; this bottle cooler has a 13.5 cubic foot capacity and does not require a lot of floor space. Featuring two (2) sliding doors on top with three (3) adjustable dividers, you can easily place 18 cases of drink with a 12-ounce capacity of each bottle in any way you want. Featuring stainless steel or black vinyl exterior, this cooler is easy to clean and makes an attractive piece for your bar. Countertop and glide lids have a heavy gauge stainless steel construction while the cooler's bottom and back have a galvanized steel construction. For quick service and keeping the bar area clean, this cooler comes with a built-in, removable bottle opener and cap catcher.
Turbo Air's Bottle Cooler boasts a forced air refrigeration system to ensure uniform distribution of air and consistency in temperature. To ensure preservation of beverages, this unit holds temperature from 33°Fto 38°F. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation (CFC-free) makes sure that cold air is retained inside the cabinet. For quick cooling of bottles, this unit comes with a balanced, oversized CFC-free R134A refrigerant that consists of condensers and evaporators. Compressor of the cooler is side-mounted that would make it easy for your staff to clean without moving it. Turbo's self-contained system does not require any plumbing which helps you install the unit at your place easily. Its 4" swivel casters allow greater mobility around the place without any trouble. This refrigerator requires a 120V electrical connection for smooth operations.
- Turbo Air model TBC-50SB-N6 Bottle Cooler with 13.5 cubic foot capacity and minimum floor requirement
- (2) sliding doors on top with (3) adjustable dividers
- Accommodate: 18 cases of drinks with 12 ounce capacity of each bottle
- Stainless steel or black vinyl exterior for easycleaning
- Countertop and glide lids with heavy gauge stainless steel construction
- Cooler's bottom and back have galvanized steel construction
- In-built, removable bottle opener to open beer and cap catcher to collect caps
- Forced air refrigeration system for uniform air distribution and consistency in temperature
- Holds temperature from 33°F to 38°F
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation (CFC-free) to retain cold air inside cabinet
- Balanced, oversized CFC-free R134A refrigerant with condensers and evaporators for quick cooling
- Compressor is side-mounted for effortless clean without moving the unit
- Self-contained system does not require plumbing and simplifies installation
- 4" swivel casters for maneuverability
- Requires a 120V electrical connection
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 39 In Bottle Coolers.
|Capacity:||18 Cases of 12 Oz. Bottles|
|Cord & Plug:||8'6"|
|Exterior:||Black vinyl or Stainless Steel|
|Temp Range:||+33F to +38F|
|Web Warranty:||THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 29|
|Web Product Rank:||This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 39 In Bottle Coolers.|
|Web Main Copy 2:||Turbo Air Super Deluxe Bottle Coolers come in several sizes and configurations. View all here.|