Blodgett Zephaire 100-G - Double Stack, Gas Convection Oven, Standard Depth, 38-1/4"W
Blodgett Zephaire is a Commercial Oven to Meet Your Cooking Needs
The Blodgett Zephaire 100-G Gas Convection Oven is the perfect commercial equipment for your foodservice kitchen. This double-stack oven helps you prepare a heavy volume of meals when there is a huge rush. This piece of equipment is useful for all food-serving establishments such as restaurants, cafes, bakeries, and schools. Cook hearty chicken, ribs, steak, bread, and many more with this convention oven. With stainless steel construction, this oven promises durability and strength. As it is a double stack oven, the production capacity doubles up and feature solid manual controls along with an electro-mechanical timer of 60 minutes. It helps you in monitoring and adjusting the food accurately. To make sure that your kitchen is properly ventilated, the oven comes with a draft diverter. Both the compartments of this gas convection oven have HP blower motor and two-speed fans that make the oven more efficient and recirculates the heated air in the inner compartment. It not only decreases the energy consumption but also improves the cooking performance of the oven. The handle of this oven is powder-coated for giving you a comfortable grip while you open or close the doors. This handle is secured by the triple-mounted pressure lock design. The interiors of both the decks consist of five chrome-plated racks to be reconfigured into 11 rack positions. Every rack is placed at a minimum spacing of 1-5/8" for proper space utilization. The Blodgett oven can hold up to five full-sized baking pans on every deck with a standard size of 18" x 26". With a 14 gauge baking compartment liner that has double-sided porcelain, the process of cleaning up becomes easy and effortless.
You can always keep a check on your baking products without actually opening the door as the interior section of the oven is illuminated. There is a dual gas flow system in a convection oven that merges the direct as well as indirect heat with the help of removable dual-tube burners. This oven is very easy to use as there is a gas shutoff valve for controlling the electronic spark ignition. You can cook your meals at the temperature ranging between 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, which is controlled with the help of a thermostat. There is no case of overloading as the blower motor with an automated thermal overload protection mechanism. The gas convection oven has a stainless steel top with 6 adjustable legs so that it can stay firm even on unsteady floors. This convection oven with measurement of 38-1/4" W x 36-7/8" D x 70-5/8" H and 1095 lbs. with a depth of 29"W makes it a suitable option to use in big kitchens. The gas oven features 50,000 BTU for increased heating efficiency.
Additional Features include:
- Blodgett Zephaire model 100-G Gas Convection Oven with standard depth is perfect to meet all your cooking needs
- The double deck of this gas convection oven helps in preparing heavy volume meals
- It has dual pane thermal glass windows and manual controls for checking up on the food while it is still baking
- There are 5 racks, each with the capacity of holding 18" W x 26" D food pans
- The temperature ranges between 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- There is a dual flow gas system for combing direct and indirect heat with removable dual-tube burners
- The interior of the oven is illuminated that provides you with the ability to stop excessive heat escape
- The stainless steel legs with a height of 6 is adjustable for making the oven suitable to place on an uneven kitchen floor
TWO YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR, THREE YEAR LIMITED DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Height:||705⁄8"H including 6" legs|
|Controls:||Solid State Manual Controls|
|Cord & Plug:||Cord and plug included.|
|Door Type:||Dependent Doors|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +500°F|
|Timer:||60 minute manual timer|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 66|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.