Blodgett ZEPH-200-G SGL Single Stack, Gas Convection Oven - Deep Depth, 38-1/4"W
Extra Depth Baking Compartment Accepts Standard Full-Size Baking Pans in Two Different Positions
This Blodgett ZEPH-200-G SGL Single Stack Gas Convection Oven can perfectly cook muffins, streusels, donuts, and bread. The bakery depth construction design makes it suitable for commercial applications. The sturdy iron frame of the unit has stainless steel top and 25" adjustable legs to ensure maximum stability. This single deck oven has solid-state infinite controls featuring digital 60-minute timer that can easily make adjustments to the cooking style of a particular type of food. With no additional cost, the draft diverter makes sure that the kitchen area is ventilated properly.
With its 3/4 HP blower motor and two-speed fan, this oven can effectively recirculate heated air through the interior compartment, for less energy consumption. Users can cook food items at lower temperatures for a short time period. This allows for faster, more precise cooking. The powder-coated handle is there to provide a comfortable grip while closing and opening the doors. Both doors are secured to the frame with triple-mounted pressure locks. There are five chrome-plated racks installed on the interior that can be adjusted in 11 different positions. Each rack has a minimum of 1-5/8" of spacing between each other to aid easy loading and unloading of food items.
Blodgett ZEPH-200-G SGL has a capacity to hold five 18"x26" standard full-size pans. The racks can either be adjusted from left to right or from front to back, creating a staggered effect that ensures better airflow. The double-sided baking compartment is made of 16 gauge porcelain material that makes it easy to clean. Additionally, this oven has halogen lights which give users the ability to check their food items without opening the door.
Main Features Include:
- Blodgett ZEPH-200-G SGL Single Stack Gas Convection Oven for bakeries, restaurants, and other high-volume settings
- Perfect to cook muffins, streusels, donuts, and bread
- Bakery depth construction suitable for commercial applications
- Sturdy iron frame with stainless steel top
- 25" adjustable legs to ensure maximum stability
- Single deck oven with solid-state infinite controls featuring a digital 60-minute timer to make adjustments to the cooking style
- Draft diverter for proper ventilation in the kitchen area
- 3/4 HP blower motor and two-speed fan effectively recirculate heated air through the interior compartment
- Users can cook food items at lower temperatures for a short time period for faster cooking
- Powder-coated handle to provide a comfortable grip while closing and opening the doors
- Both doors secured to the frame with triple-mounted pressure locks
- Five chrome-plated racks installed on the interior with 11 position adjustment options
- Each rack has a minimum of 1-5/8" of spacing between each other to aid easy loading and unloading
- Can hold five 18"x26" standard full-size pans
- Racks can be adjusted from left to right or from front to back to create a staggered effect that ensures better airflow
- Double-sided baking compartment made of 16 gauge porcelain material for easy cleaning
- Halogen lights for users to check their food items without opening the door
- Heated through a directed-fired gas system that combines direct and indirect heat
- Temperature range from 200°F to 500°F
TWO YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR, THREE YEAR LIMITED DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 29 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Height:||57" including 25" legs|
|Controls:||solid state manual controls|
|Temp Range:||200°F to 500°F|
|Timer:||60 minute manual|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 66|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.
How will this Blodgett double stack oven at my facility once it has been ordered?
- This Blodgett double stack convection oven will arrive as one unit. You will need to ensure your door openings are large to accommodate the height of the box.