Blodgett ZEPH-200-E DBL Double Stack, Electric Convection Oven - Deep Depth, 38-1/4"W
Extra Depth Baking Compartment Accepts Standard Full-Size Baking Pans in Two Different Positions
The Blodgett ZEPH-200-E DBL Electric Convection Oven is the best cooking equipment that you can get for your commercial kitchen. Place it in the kitchen of your restaurants, cafes, bakeries, and schools to prepare delicious food quickly and effortlessly. This double-stacked oven allows you to cook food in large batches for serving it on time so that the customers dont have to wait. You can easily accommodate full-sized baking pans into the extra depth compartments in 2 different positions that give you convenience in cooking. This electric oven features dependant doors for allowing your chefs to open both of them together at the same time. It also has a removable front panel for making the task of cleaning the oven simple and quick. Bake the most delicious loaves of bread, pies, muffins, cakes, and much more with this convection oven as its double stack functionality increases the workflow and productivity of every kitchen. Every cooking compartment can hold the pans up to 4 making it easier for you to prepare the deep dishes like lasagne and baked pasta. Every compartment of this oven has two-speed fans with HP blower motor for recirculating heated hair through the interior compartment. This helps in reduction of the energy consumption, making it an ideal kitchen utility appliance.
The handles of this electric oven are coated with powder giving them a comfortable grip for closing and opening the doors. There is a pressure lock design secured to frame with is triple-mounted for strength. The interior compartment of this electric oven has 2 lamps that allow you to keep a check on your food while it is getting prepared. This eliminates the need to open and close the compartments all the time that leads to excessive heat loss. This porcelain interior of this oven has 5 racks that are rearrangeable into 11 racks. These chrome-plated racks have the capacity of holding five 18" x 26" pans for baking. You can improve the airflow while cooking by rearranging the racks from front to back or left to right. The oven has manual controls along with a digital 60-minute timer to cook your food just the way you want. The temperature ranges from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The 6 long legs of this electric oven keep it stable and safe on uneven floor surfaces.
The 14 gauge stainless steel construction with porcelainized liner helps in cleaning up on the unit easy. Every compartment in this oven has three tubular heaters controlled by the solid-state thermostat. This oven has ensured safety provided by the blower motor with a control area cooling fan and automatic thermal overload protection. To start using this amazing electric oven, all you require is a 1 phase electrical connection and 208 voltage.
Additional Features include:
- Blodgett model ZEPH-200-E DBL Electric Convection Oven is the perfect baking equipment for your commercial kitchen
- The electric oven has a 60-minute timer for you to control the heat and cook properly
- The measurement of electric convection oven is 38 1/4" W x 36 7/8" D x 70 5/8" H with 6 adjustable legs
- Each oven can produce up to 11,000 watts
- The doors of this double stacked oven are dependable and made from glass
- The process of cleaning becomes very easy with this oven as it has a removable front panel
- This electric oven has a stainless steel construction with porcelain interiors for increased strength and durability
- The oven has a double deck construction for ease in preparing dishes in high volume
- There are 2 bakery depth cooking compartments for holding 4 deep food pans
- There are 5 racks that can be configured into 11 racks for increasing the cooking efficiency
- The temperature of oven ranges between 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
TWO YEAR PARTS, TWO YEAR LABOR, THREE YEAR LIMITED DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 46 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Height:||705⁄8"H including 6"H legs|
|Controls:||Solid state manual controls|
|Door Type:||Glass, dependent doors|
|Phase:||1 or 3|
|Temp Range:||+200° to +500°F|
|Timer:||60 minute manual timer|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 66|
Frequently Asked Questions
How will this Blodgett double stack oven at my facility once it has been ordered?
- This Blodgett double stack convection oven will arrive as one unit. You will need to ensure your door openings are large to accommodate the height of the box.