Blodgett SHO-100-E SGL Electric Convection Oven - Single Stack
Heavy Duty For Even the Most Demanding Kitchens
The Blodgett SHO-100-E Commercial Convection Oven boasts stainless steel sides and legs with iron frame, this convection oven is an ideal solution for high volume foodservice operations. Stainless steel front with a door on the right side and dual-pane thermal window to keep heat inside.
Chrome-plated door handles. Interior of convection oven has a baking compartment liner of 14 gauge which is porcelainized from both the sides for added heat conductivity and ease of cleaning.
This convection oven has the capacity of holding 5 food pans measuring 18”Wx26”D. Illuminated interior to peer inside so you don’t need to open the door to ensure product is cooking correctly to prevent heat loss.
Recessed control panel on the left side of the convection oven with a thermostat for temperature control. Temperature range from 200 to 500°F. Cook and cool down mode. Fiberglass insulation on top, bottom, and sides. Adjustable stainless steel legs and a blower motor with ½ horsepower, two-speed fan to circulate heat evenly. Automatic thermal overload protection prevents oven from overheating.
Main Features Include:
- Blodgett model SHO-100-E Convection Oven has a stainless steel construction for reliability and durability
- The oven comes with a recessed control panel and manual thermostat to control the temperature while cooking
- Temperature of this oven ranges between 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- It is driven by a two speed cooling fan using 1/2 horsepower
- Measurements of this oven are 8-1/4" W x 36-7/8" D x 56-1/4" H
- Stainless steel legs of this oven have a 25 adjustable height
- There are double glass doors for smooth operations
- Door is on the right side and glass window is at the left side
- Door handles of this oven are chrome-plated
- Interior of oven has a porcelainized construction for easy cleaning
- There are 5 racks that can be reconfigured into 11 racks for adjusting more pans
- There are speed fan and cooling fan for even distribution of heat inside oven
- Interior of this oven is illuminated so that you can see food cooking without opening the door
- Doors are tightly secured with the help of triple mounted hinge pins
- There is a mineral fiber insulation at back of the oven
- Top, bottom, and sides are fiber insulated
ONE YEAR PARTS, LABOR AND DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Phase:||single or three phase|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +500°F|
|Timer:||60 minute manual|