Blodgett SC7GH Steamer, Convection, Gas, Floor Model
The Blodgett SC7GH is a high efficiency gas convection steamer designed on a modular cabinet base. Designed using advanced technology and a host of innovative features, this spacious yet energy-efficient convection steamer is an optimized solution for all your steam cooking needs.
This Blodgett SC-GH series floor model boasts superior performance with its two independently controlled compartments-one with three (3) pan capacity and the other with four (4) pan capacity. Each compartment comes with its own gas steam generator. This 140,000 BTU commercial steamer can easily cook a variety of foods, such as vegetables, seafood, and meats in busy commercial kitchens. It can handle the demands of busy, high-volume applications.
This versatile convection steamer cuts down cooking time and improved production with pressureless steam operation. For maximum convenience, this steamer also features deliming port to make maintenance a breeze. The automatic generator blowdown system and split water connections make this unit incredibly simple and safe to operate. This electronic ignition unit cuts down steam flow to the cooking chamber as the door is opened during the cooking cycle and reactivated when the door is closed.
Designed for superior durability to hold up in commercial kitchen environments, this restaurant food steamer boasts a stainless steel control housing and all stainless steel construction for generators and cabinet base. It is constructed of sleek, smooth satin finish 304 stainless steel with a one piece welded 316 stainless steel cooking chamber with coved corners to maximize steam circulation and simplify the cleaning process. The inside features a stainless steel drip trough that is integrally connected to collect and drain condensate with the doors open. The design is complete with welded stainless steel door with removable inner liner and a full perimeter door gasket. It has a positive lock and seal mechanism with spring release on the door. This 24" wide cabinet convection steamer unit stands on 6" legs.
- Model SC-7GH high efficiency gas cabinet base steamer
- (2) independently-controlled compartments to accommodate a total of 7 2-1/2" deep full size food pans
- Separate controls for each compartment
- Atmospheric steam generator supplies steam without flavor transfer
- Illuminated on/off/delime power switch
- Ready and Cooking indicator lights
- Delime mode for simple maintenance
- Mounted on a 24" wide cabinet base to keep food pans, oven mitts, and other go-to tools
- 60 minute timer, indicator lights, and audible alarms for simple, safe, and efficient operation
- 304 stainless steel exterior, 316 stainless steel interior
- Dimensions: 24"W x 67"H x 33.13"D
- Weight: 700 lb.
This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 18 In Convection Steamers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How important is water quality when using a steamer?
- Water quality is extremely important and can drastically impact the performance, life and warranty of your steamer. Some manufacturers will void the warranty if the issues are due to the poor water quality. It is important to use water filtration to prolong the life of your steamer and get the best results possible.