Blodgett HV100EDBL Electric HydroVection Oven, Double Stacked
HydroVection ovens use heat and steam, saving time and energy!
The Blodgett HV-100E DBL HydroVection™ Electric Oven is a double stacked, full-size oven with a capacity of (10) 18"Wx26"D food pans. Available with Free Shipping from Central Restaurant Products!
Blodgett HydroVection ovens use a combination of heat and steam to prepare food, decreasing cook times by up to 15% over standard convection ovens! They're also more compact than combi ovens, saving space, and are Energy Star rated!
Additional Features of the Blodgett HV-100E Double Stacked HydroVection Oven Include:
- Cavity vent
- Low-E coating on the inside of the door glass reflects the heat, insulating the glass, and reduces the amount of heat transmitted through to the outside of the oven. This reduces the surface temperature by 80 degrees
- 25% increased viewing area to reduce the need to open the doors to give a consistent bake
- Upgrade Manual Control to merge the positive attributes of the MenuSelect Control that is programmable and holds 100 recipes with up to 10 steps in each; Vent delay option; auto cool down; and more
- Four speed auto-reversing fan
- Core probe
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- 81⁄2" stainless steel legs with casters and stacking kit
- (2) 3⁄4 HP
- ETL and NSF listed
Voltage options available. Please see dropdown menu.
For additional information, please call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant, or click the 'Let's Chat button.