Blodgett SHO-100-G Double Stack, Full Size Gas Convection Oven
Heavy Duty For Even the Most Demanding Kitchens
The Blodgett SHO-100-G is built with the reliable construction you expect from Blodgett! Perfect starter oven for small scale operations, the SHO-100-G is a gas, double stack convection oven available in either natural gas or LP gas. Dual Flow Gas system combines direct and indirect heat to perfectly bake everything from cookies to chicken. The oven also features a two-speed, 1/2 HP convection motor with automatic thermal overload protection and 50,000 BTU/hour per oven. The exterior of oven is made of a durable full angle-iron frame and stainless steel front, top and sides for long-lasting reliability. The dual pane thermal glass windows make it easy to check on the progress of your food without having to open doors and interrupt the baking process. Tubular black, soft touch handle with simultaneous door operation makes the oven simple to safely operate without assistance. Two standard depth baking compartments holds (5) full size 18"x26" baking pans per compartment in left-to-right positions. Includes (5) chrome-plated racks per oven with 11 rack positions that have a minimum of 1-5/8" (41mm) spacing to allow flexibility in baking depending on the air flow needed. Solid state controls are easy to precisely adjust with temperature control range from 200°F to 500°F. Separate dials to control thermostat and timer. Oven measures 38-1/4"Wx40-1/2"Dx76-5/8"H, including standard 6" legs. 960 lbs. 120V connection required. Additional Features:
- Two-speed, 1/2 HP convection motor
- Standard depth baking compartments
- Triple-mounted pressure lock door design with turnbuckle assembly
- Removable front control panel
- Solid mineral fiber insulated at top, back, sides and bottom
- 14 Gauge double-sided porcelainized baking compartment liner
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber
- Dual inlet blower wheel
- Interior lights
- Electronic spark ignition control system
- Removable dual tube burners
- Pressure regulator and manual gas service cutt-off valve located in front control area
- Air mixers with adjustable air shutters
- Solid state thermostat
- Control area cooling fan
- +200 Degrees F to +500 Degrees F temperature range
60 minute manualtimer
- Includes five oven racks per oven
- 100,000 BTU
6' cord and plug included
ONE YEAR PARTS, LABOR AND DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +500°F|
|Timer:||60 minute manual|
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 66|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.
How will this Blodgett double stack oven at my facility once it has been ordered?
- This Blodgett double stack convection oven will arrive as two units and will not arrive stacked.