Blodgett DFG200ESDBL Gas Convection Oven, Double-Deck
The Blodgett DFG-200-ES DBL Convection Oven is an ideal equipment for commercial kitchens. This double-deck oven can easily accommodate 5 pans measuring 18"Wx26"D. Boasting stainless steel construction, this equipment is an example of durability and strength. The stainless steel door frames come with dual-pane thermal windows and interior lighting, giving users the ability to keep a check on food without opening the doors. Doors come with a triple-mounted pressure lock for easy accessibility. Interior of this unit is lined with 16-gauge porcelain making it easy for the users to clean. Five racks fit inside the oven compartments providing enough space for the chefs to cook food in heavy volume. Detachable crumb tray for the easy removal of grease and debris. br />
The solid-state digital controls maintain the temperature for proper cooking. At the front panel of the control system, there is a manual gas cut-off switch to prevent food from overheating. The temperature of the unit ranges from 200°F to 500°F. The direct gas system with electric ignition quickens the work. This convection oven uses a two-speed fan motor and 3/4 horsepower with thermal overload protection for maximum efficiency. The cooling fan of this convection oven eliminates the time required to cool down for further use. 6" long stainless steel legs ensure the stability of the equipment in the kitchen. There are options to select from the draft hood or draft diverter for proper ventilation.
Main Features Include:
- Blodgett model DFG-200-ES DBL Convection Oven with stainless steel top, sides, and front
- Double-stacked for high volume production
- Stainless steel doors with powder-coated handle for strength and durability
- Iron frame interior with double-wall porcelain lining for effortless cleaning
- Pressure lock door style
- Dual pane thermal glass windows and internal halogen lights for enhanced visibility
- Extra-depth compartment for baking that accommodates (5) full-size pans measuring 18"x26"
- Detachable crumb tray for collecting food debris
- Solid state control systems
- Temperature of the unit ranges from 200°F to 500°F
- 3/4 horsepower and 2-speed fan motor for maximum performance
- (5) chrome-plated racks with (11) rack positions
- Detachable inshot burners
- 6" stainless steel legs for maximum support and strength
- Each compartments uses 50,000 BTU for smooth operation
- Flue connector for proper ventilation system
- Electrical spark ignition system and direct gas fired system
- Dimensions: 38-1/4"Wx36-7/8"Dx70-3/5"H
- Weight: 1193 lb
This Product Ranks 73 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.