Blodgett DFG200DBL Oven, Convection, Gas
This highly effective Blodgett DFG200DBL Oven has a full angle-iron frame and stainless steel front, top and sides. Each compartment on the unit has a porcelain or stainless steel liner and accepts five 18" x 26" standard full-size bake pans in left-to-right or front-to-back positions. The doors on this oven are of solid stainless steel or come with dual pane thermal glass windows that allow maximum visibility of the stuff cooking inside the aluminized steel combustion compartment. There is a single powder-coated handle on the unit that also allows simultaneous operation.
This gas heated unit features an electronic spark ignition system. It cooks by means of a dual-flow system that combines direct and indirect heat with a gas shut-off switch provided at the front of the control panel. The air inside the baking chamber is distributed by the dual inlet blower wheel powered by a two-speed (single speed for CE model), 1/2 HP motor that is given thermal overload protection. Each chamber is fitted with two five chrome-plated removable racks, two commercial lamps, and removable crumb trays.
The control panel on the Blodgett DFG200DBL Oven is recessed with solid-state digital control that has an LED display for operational convenience along with the Hold and Pulse Plus option. The triple-mounted pressure lock door design has a turnbuckle assembly design. The compartment is double-sided and has 14 gauge porcelainized liner that allows easy cleaning. The modular slide-out front control panel allows easy access.
- Solid state thermostat fitted oven offering temperature control range of 200-degree Fahrenheit to 500-degree Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides
- Each compartment with porcelainized or stainless steel liner
- Accepts five 18" x 26" standard full-size bake pans
- Door made of solid stainless steel or have dual-pane thermal glass windows for maximum visibility
- Aluminized steel combustion compartment
- Single powder-coated handle that also allows simultaneous operation of the doors
- Gas heated unit features an electronic spark ignition system
- Cooks by means of a dual-flow system that combines direct and indirect heat with a gas shutoff switch provided at the front of the control panel
- Air inside the baking chamber is distributed by dual inlet blower wheel powered by a two-speed (single speed for CE model), 1/2 HP motor with thermal overload protection
- Each chamber fitted with two five chrome-plated removable racks, two commercial lamps, and removable crumb trays
- Recessed control panel with solid state digital control featuring an LED display and the Hold and Pulse Plus option
- Triple-mounted pressure lock door design with a turnbuckle assembly design
This Product Ranks 73 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.