Blodgett DFG100DBL Double-Deck Convection Oven, Gas
Featuring stainless steel corrosion-resistant front, top and sides, this Blodgett DFG100DBL Double-Deck Convection Oven is a long-lasting choice for commercial kitchens. The top, back, sides, and bottom of this unit are insulated with solid mineral fiber. It is fitted with dual pane thermal glass windows that are encased with stainless steel door frames. For durability and resistance to harsh elements, the door handle is powder-coated and offers simultaneous door operation. Its triple-mounted pressure lock door design has a turnbuckle assembly installed on it. The slide-out front control panel aids easy cleaning.
Blodgett DFG100DBL has a full angle-iron frame interior with double-sided 14-gauge porcelain liner on the baking compartment. The steel combustion chamber holds five chrome-plated racks that allow adjustments in eleven rack positions with a minimum of 1-5/8" spacing. There is a dual inlet blower wheel on the unit along with removable crumb trays. It has a dual flow system that efficiently combines direct and indirect heat for even cooking. For user safety, the unit has an electric spark ignition control system and a pressure regulator. The dual-tube burners are removable. The air mixers feature adjustable air shutters.
This Convection Oven has a manual gas service cut-off switch provided on the front of the control panel. The solid-state thermostat offers a heating range from 200°F to 500°F. It has a two-speed fan motor and a 1/2 HP blower motor with automatic thermal overload protection. The control area has a cooling fan while the interior is fitted with lights to easily illuminate the contents inside.
Main Features Include:
- Blodgett DFG100DBL Double-Deck Convection Oven for commercial kitchens
- Stainless steel corrosion-resistant front, top and sides
- Insulated top, back, sides, and bottom
- Fitted with dual pane thermal glass windows encased with stainless steel door frames
- Powder-coated door handle offers simultaneous door operation
- Flue Connector
- ETL, NSF, CE listed
- Triple-mounted pressure lock door design has a turnbuckle assembly installed on it
- Slide-out front control panel aids easy cleaning
- Interior with full angle-iron frame
- Baking compartment with double-sided 14 gauge porcelain liner
- Steel combustion chamber designed to hold five chrome-plated racks
- 11 adjustment positions for racks with minimum spacing of 1-5/8"
- Dual inlet blower wheel along with removable crumb trays
- Electric spark ignition control system with pressure regulator
- Removable dual-tube burners
- Air mixers with adjustable air shutters
- Manual gas service cut-off switch provided on the front of the control panel
- Solid-state thermostat offers a heating range from 200°F to 500°F
- Two-speed fan motor and a 1/2 HP blower motor with automatic thermal overload protection
- Solid State Digital Control LED Display with Cook & Hold and Pulse Plus® features
THREE YEAR PARTS AND TWO YEAR LABOR WARRANTY. ADDITIONAL TWO YEAR DOOR WARRANTY.
This Product Ranks 46 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
|BTU:||55,000 BTU per section (110,000 total)|