Blodgett BLCT10EH Combi Oven, Electric
The Blodgett BLCT10EH Electric Combi Oven eliminates the need for exhaust or hood in a commercial kitchen environment. Running on electricity, the oven effectively cooks large amounts of food items at a time. It has touchscreen controls along with an integrated ventless hood that is designed to remove grease, steam, and smoke for additional ventilation. Ideal to be installed in restaurants, kiosks, and cafe's the oven is appropriate for spaces where there is no space for ventilation systems. Its catalytic hood system functions just like a hood mechanism, effectively capturing the effluents generated inside the cooking cavity. The catalyst effectively removes fumes and smoke while the condenser removes steam for safe operation.
Blodgett BLCT10EH Electric Combi Oven is a boiler-less unit that operates by using a steam injection system which eliminates the need for additional servicing and cleaning that is needed to maintain a traditional boiler. To create steam, the unit directly injects the water onto the heating elements which causes the steam to get disbursed throughout the cavity. Users are provided with simple touchscreen controls and have up to 500 recipes that they can program. The recipe storage has 15 settings for each recipe to suit the cooking preference. The controls also help users monitor manual and automatic cooling and humidity pulsing rack timer. The rack timers control allows users to set individual cooking times for each shelf. The unit has a reversible fan with 9-speed options to accommodate various cooking requirements.
The side, top, and back of the oven are made from 430 stainless steel while the bottom, door, and interior are made of type 304 stainless steel. For safe usage, the unit has a cool touch door that can be field converted from left to right hinged. The two-stage door latch mechanism makes sure that the fan stops at the moment when the door is opened. The mechanism is highly effective at preventing injuries from steam.
Main Features Include:
- Blodgett BLCT10EH Electric Combi Oven with touch-screen controls
- Integrated ventless hood designed to remove grease, steam, and smoke for additional ventilation
- Ideal for restaurants, kiosks, cafe's, and spaces where there is no space for ventilation systems
- Catalytic hood system effectively removes fumes and smoke while the condenser removes steam for safe operation
- Boilerless design using steam injection system, eliminating the need for additional servicing and cleaning like a traditional boiler
- Water directly injected onto the heating elements to generate steam which is then disbursed throughout the cavity
- Simple touchscreen controls and up to 500 recipes with 15 settings for each recipe
- Users can monitor manual and automatic cooling, and humidity pulsing
- Rack timers with individual cooking times for each shelf
- 9-speed fan
- Oven sides, top, and back made of 430 stainless steel
- Interior are made of type 304 stainless steel
- Cool touch field reversible door, convertible from left to right hinged
- Two-stage door latch mechanism to stop the fan when door is opened
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 21 In Commercial Combination Ovens.