Blodgett BLCM6161G Combi Oven Steamer, Double-Stacked, Gas
This Blodgett BLCM6161G Double-Stacked Gas Combi Oven is available from Central Restaurant Products. A primary benefit of Blodgett commercial combi ovens is they offer the operator with unique cooking options using convection, steam and combination. In the convection mode, the oven uses circulated dry heat, which is great for pastries and bread. In the steam mode, the oven prepares the contents using water converted to steam. This is ideal for poaching fish, preparing rice or vegetables.
This Blodgett BLCM6161G Combi Oven Steamer is available in Natural or LP gas. It's broilerless and includes two BLCM-61G ovens stacked on top of each other to offer users even more productivity. This unit is currently available with Free Shipping from Central Restaurant Products!
Additional Features of the Blodgett BLCM-61-61G Combi Oven Steamer Include:
- (10) 12"x20" full-size hotel pan capacity
- Digital dial controls
- Reversible 9-speed fan
- Core temperature meat probe
- Glass door that eliminates need to open oven, ensuring a more consistent cook
- Hose reel
- Includes (3) wire shelves per section
- Heady duty stainless steel exterior and interior
- (2) 58,000 BTU
- ETL and ETL-Sanitation listed
For additional information, please call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Blodgett BLCM616G?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.
What is my water doesn't meet the water quality specified by Blodgett for this combi oven?
- Blodgett offers optional systems from Optipure to treat against poor water quality. This water treatment system is designed to meet their water quality conditions. Please contact us for help in picking the correct water filtration system for your Blodgett combi oven.