Blodgett BDO-100G-ES-DBL - Double Deck Convection Oven, Gas
Perfect Starter Oven for Small Scale Operations
This gas Blodgett BDO-100G-ES-DBL is a double deck convection oven available in Natural or LP gas. Dual pane thermal glass windows with interior lights allow the user to view inside without opening for a more consistent bake, as well as provide additional insulation to save energy and cook faster. Standard depth holds pans up to 21⁄2" deep. 381⁄4"Wx367⁄8"Dx703⁄4"H with 6" stainless steel legs.
5 stainless steel racks and 11 rack positions, and holds up to (5) 18"Wx26"D pans. This unit has simultaneous door operation with a chrome plated door handle.
Additional Features of the Blodgett BDO-100-G-ES DBL Commercial Convection Oven Include:
- Solid state manual controls with a 60 minute manual timer
- Two-speed cooling fan with 3⁄4 HP
- Porcelain cavity
- 45,000 BTU per oven (90,000 total BTU)
- 6' cord and plug included
- +200°F to +500°F temperature range
- ETL and NSF listed
- Energy Star rated
For more information, please call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant.
TWO YEAR PARTS, ONE YEAR LABOR AND DOOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 14 out of 35 in Double And Triple Stack Gas Convection Ovens.
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +500°F|
|Timer:||60 minute manual timer|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 63|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this gas convection oven?
- If you are ordering a gas convection oven and are located above 2,000 feet altitude, please contact us to ensure your oven is ordered correctly.
How will this Blodgett double stack oven at my facility once it has been ordered?
- This Blodgett double stack convection oven will arrive as one unit. You will need to ensure your door openings are large to accommodate the height of the box.