Blodgett BCM102E Electric Combi-Oven and Steamer, Holds (10) - 18"Wx26"D Pans
Control Stores Up to 10 Recipe Programs with 3 Cooking Stages Each
Enjoy more versatility and quicker cooking times in your kitchen with this Blodgett BCM102E Electric Combi-Oven and Steamer. This high-efficiency combi oven boasts an innovative design with multiple cooking modes that allow you to cook food in many styles. Packed with a host of smart features, this commercial electric oven helps you to handle multiple jobs in a commercial kitchen environment and increase efficiency and savings in restaurants, schools, and catering halls.
Featuring a 2-piece rack system with 2.5" spacing, the Blodgett BCM102E combi model can accommodate ten (10) full-size sheet pans of twenty (20) or 12" x 20" x 2" deep Gastronorm pans. Equipped with a built-in steam generator to produce pure, dry steam, the unit has a reversible 9-speed fan motor to ensure optimum baking and roasting results. Easy loading and unloading of food can be achieved with the oven's automatic door with stops at 110 and 180 degrees. It also features a door mounted drip tray to keep condensation off your floor. The door also has a two-step safety latch feature wherein the first step stops the fan from blowing hot air and steam as you open the door.
The single electric combination-oven/steamer features Multiple cooking modes: hot air, combi 1 (30-40 percent steam), combi 2 (60-80 percent steam), retherming, steaming, low-temperature steaming, and preheating for heating an empty oven. The unit allows precise temperature adjustment in a range of 85-480 degrees Fahrenheit and 575 degrees Fahrenheit preheating. It features programmable time delay start and low water indicator functions for added convenience. The unit is designed with easy-to-use dial control and digital display for user-friendly use.
The unit features an automated CombiWash closed-circuit cleaning system that saves time and labor spent for equipment cleaning and uses minimal water and detergent in the process. Apart from the versatility, it brings to any commercial kitchen, this electric combi oven is a perfect alternative to a natural gas or liquid propane unit for establishments situated at high elevations as they impact the gas pressure.
- Features durable 304 stainless steel exterior and interior
- Dual pane tempered glass window framed in single stainless steel oven door
- Allows cooking with pressureless steam, hot air or combination of steam and hot air
- Holds (10) full-size 18"W x 26"D sheet pans
- Built-in steam generator produces pure, dry steam
- Features bright halogen lights for easy visibility inside the compartment
- Easy-to-use digital display with control dials
- Can store up to ten (10) recipe programs with three (3) stages per recipe
- Other functions include: low water indicator, automatic boiler flush, and semi-automatic deliming system
- Overall Dimensions: 37-1/2"W x 44-1/5"D x 59-7/10"H
- Weight: 584 lb.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 21 In Commercial Combination Ovens.
|Door Type:||single with dual pane tempered glass|
|Voltage:||208V or 240V|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Blodgett BCM-102E?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.
What is my water doesn't meet the water quality specified by Blodgett for this combi oven?
- Blodgett offers optional systems from Optipure to treat against poor water quality. This water treatment system is designed to meet their water quality conditions. Please contact us for help in picking the correct water filtration system for your Blodgett combi oven.