Blodgett BCM-101E Electric Combi Oven - Internal Steam Generator, 35-7/16"W, Holds (8) 12"x20"x2-1/2" Deep Pans
Only Self Cleaning Manual Combi on the Market!
Add efficiency and versatility in the kitchen with the Blodgett BCM-101E Electric Combi Oven! This combi oven is a must-have as it not only has multiple cooking modes but also cleans itself. These multiple cooking modes include retherming, forced steam, preheating, low-temperature steaming, hot air, combi 1 (30-40% steam) and combi 2 (60-80% steam). It forces water upon the heating elements and distributes steam inside the oven with the help of a fan wheel. This internal steam generator comes with an auto boiler flushing system, maximizing the life of the unit. This built-in steam generator is responsible for generating dry steam for efficiently roasting or baking food products. The deliming system aids in maintaining the integrity of the construction. For the self-cleaning process, the steam generator has a built-in, automated CombiWash that does not use a lot of detergent or water but keeps the unit clean as new.
Blodgett's Combi Oven comes with user-friendly controls comprising of a dial and digital display to eliminate any complex operation. Its ability to store up to 50 recipes and 10 cooking stages makes it easy for the user to cook different kinds of food times. To produce optimum roasting and baking results, this oven operates on a reversible 9-speed fan. Without any compromise on quality, this oven is equipped with an external temperature ranging from 85°F to 480°F and multiple sensing regions. Whenever the water has to be refilled, this oven alerts the user with its low water indicator light.
- Blodgett model BCM-101E Electric Combi Oven has a stainless steel construction for maximum strength and performance
- Cooking Modes: Retherming, Forced Steam, Preheating, Low-Temperature Steaming, Hot Air, Combi 1 (30-40% Steam and Combi 2 (60-80% Steam)
- For safety and easy loading/unloading, the automatic door opens up to an angle of 110° to 180°
- Semi-automatic delime system helps in removal of any delime deposits found in the oven
- Temperature of the unit ranges from 85°F to 480°F with preheating at 575°F
- The low water indicator informs the user when it is time to refill
- Dial and digital display makes the Combi Oven user-friendly
- Control has the ability to store up to 50 recipes and 10 cooking stages
- Minimum use of chemicals and water, making it a cost-effective kitchen appliance
- Self-cleaning system of the oven steamer minimizes efforts of the staff
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 21 In Commercial Combination Ovens.
|Pan Capacity:||(8) 12x20x21⁄2|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Blodgett BCM-101E?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.
What is my water doesn't meet the water quality specified by Blodgett for this combi oven?
- Blodgett offers optional systems from Optipure to treat against poor water quality. This water treatment system is designed to meet their water quality conditions. Please contact us for help in picking the correct water filtration system for your Blodgett combi oven.