Blade Cartridge Assembly for the Edlund ARC XL! Manual Slicer
Blade cartridge assembly for the Edlund ARC! Manual Fruit and Vegetable Manual Slicer (model# 745-133) come in 1⁄4", 3⁄16", and 3⁄8". See drop down menu to select size.
Edlund's ARC XL Manual Fruit and Vegetable Slicer is perfect for those troublesome produce that are too big to slice in other machines. It's large enough to tackle those big heads of lettuce and colossal onions. The unique pusher/hopper allows for safe and perfect position of the product to be sliced, as well for loading smaller soft product for faster bulk slicing.
Blade cartridges and pusher/hopper assemblies take less than 30 seconds to remove for cleaning or to change sizes, and with the proprietary safety wash guards, you never have to worry about handling the extra sharp blades. ~ Made in the U.S.A. ~
Additional Features Include:
- Slices almost anything, from apples to zucchini
- 3⁄16", 1⁄4", 3⁄8" sizes available
- Front load design accepts half and full size pans up to 6" high
- All stainless steel construction
- Ergonomic two-handed design for easier slicing
- Stainless steel blade cartridge and pusher assembly remove easily with no tools
- Unique pusher/hopper keeps fingers away from blades
- Dishwasher safe
- NSF listed
This Product Ranks 28 Out Of 79 In Commercial Hand Slicers.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 130|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|