Beverage-Air ST58HC School Milk Cooler - Dual Access, Cold Wall, 24 Cu. Ft.
Store Milk and Keep it Cool While Allowing for Self-Service
The Beverage-Air ST58HC School Milk Cooler is a highly efficient unit that is designed to store milk and keep it cool. It has the ST series dual access cold wall design that helps the unit hold the milk at temperatures between +36°F and +38°F. The unit holds up to (16) 13"x13" milk cases. To ensure superior durability and ease of maintenance, the unit has the lid, door, adjustable hinges and the door latches made of stainless steel. The heavy-duty epoxy-coated steel wire floor racks give additional protection to the floor. A floor drain is located at the center which allows easier cleaning. An exterior thermometer, bottom drain, cylinder lock also come installed as standard features. Ensuring maximum temperature retaining, the unit has all the panels foamed-in-place using the CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation.
ST58HC has four (4) 4" swivel casters that allow easy maneuverability. Two of the casters can be locked in place for safe installation at a specific location. The unit is factory-wired and requires a 115V, 60 Hz, single-phase,15 ampelectrical connection to function effectively. An 8 ft. long cord and a plug set come included with this milk cooler.
- Dual access milk cooler
- ST series dual access cold wall design helps hold milk at temperatures between +36°F and +38°F
- Lid, door, adjustable hinges, and door latches made of stainless steel
- Floor drain located at the center for easier cleaning
- Exterior thermometer, bottom drain, cylinder lock also come installed standard
- All panels foamed-in-place using CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Four (4) 4" swivel casters for smooth maneuverability. Two casters can be locked in place for safe installation at a specific location
- Factory-wired and requires a 115V, 60 Hz, single-phase,15 amp electrical connection
- 8 ft. long cord and a plug set come included
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 13 Out Of 39 In Milk Coolers.
|Cord & Plug:||8'|
|Exterior:||White or Stainless|
|Interior:||Galvanized or Stainless|
|Temp Range:||+36°F to +38°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Beverage Air products manufactured?
- All Beverage Air products, including this ST58N-S, are made in the USA
What is the difference between a cold wall and forced air milk cooler?
- Cold Wall Milk Coolers utilize a cold-wall evaporator where tubes are installed directly into interior walls of the unit. The cooling is then even spread through all walls of the unit, providing a cold box. This method of cooling is well-suited for tightly packed storage of product.Forced Air Milk Coolers are powered by a fan mounted inside of the unit. The unit worked similarly to a window air conditioner unit where the fan vents out the back of the cooler. Inside the cooler, the fans circulate air over an evaporator coil which removes the heat from the air and cools the units and contents inside.