Beverage-Air SM58HC-1 School Milk Cooler - Single Access, Forced Air, 24.8 Cu. Ft.
Store Milk and Keep it Cool While Allowing for Self-Service
The Beverage-Air SMF58HC-1 School Milk Cooler is ideal for cafeterias, dining halls, canteens, and food courts at schools, institutes, and university campuses. Its 58" wide one-sided cold wall design allows this unit to hold 16 milk crates and offers a quick and easy self-service option. This cooler features a reinforced steel floor that adds maximum strength to its structure. It comes with a cylinder lock that prevents tampering during high demand situations. A thermometer helps users easily monitor the cabinet temperatures to keep the contents fresh for a long period of time.
SMF58HC-1 can easily hold temperatures between +36°F and +40°F. Its galvanized or stainless steel interior is easy to clean and uses the forced-air refrigeration system for rapid chilling of products. Electronic controls on this cooler allow users to intuitively set the cooler at ideal temperatures for storage and service. Its refrigeration system uses the environmentally-friendly, CFC-free R290 refrigerant. The lids, adjustable hinges, latches, and doors are made of stainless steel. The flexible compression door gaskets ensure a tight seal.
Pre-wired at the factory, the unit has an 8' long cord and plug set that come included with it. It requires a 120V electrical connection to function. The four (4) 6" swivel casters ensure easy maneuverability. Two of the casters have a locking mechanism that allows users to safely install the unit at one place. A centrally located floor drain is provided for effortless cleaning.
Main Features Include:
- Single Access
- Holds 16 milk crates and offers a quick and easy self-service option
- Reinforced steel floor for maximum structural strength
- Forced-air refrigeration system for rapid chilling of products
- Electronic controls for intuitive adjustment in temperatures
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 39 In Milk Coolers.
|Cord & Plug:||8'|
|Exterior:||White or Stainless|
|Interior:||Galvanized or Stainless|
|Temp Range:||+36°F to +40°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Beverage Air products manufactured?
- All Beverage Air products, including this SMF58HC-1-S, are made in the USA
What is the difference between a cold wall and forced air milk cooler?
- Cold Wall Milk Coolers utilize a cold-wall evaporator where tubes are installed directly into interior walls of the unit. The cooling is then even spread through all walls of the unit, providing a cold box. This method of cooling is well-suited for tightly packed storage of product.Forced Air Milk Coolers are powered by a fan mounted inside of the unit. The unit worked similarly to a window air conditioner unit where the fan vents out the back of the cooler. Inside the cooler, the fans circulate air over an evaporator coil which removes the heat from the air and cools the units and contents inside.