Beverage-Air SM34N School Milk Cooler - Single Access, Cold Wall, 13.6 Cu. Ft.
Store Milk and Keep it Cool While Allowing for Self-Service
Serve chilled milk to students in your school with the Beverage-Air SM34N Milk Cooler as it is the perfect combination of capacity and performance. This single cold wall equipment has a single floor rack with capacity to hold 8 milk crates measuring 13x13, large enough to serve all the students in one go. This equipment comes in two optionsto choose as per your requirement. Either you can get stainless steel exterior as well as interior or the white-colored steel exterior and stainless steel or galvanized steel interior unit.Both options are perfect when it comes to strength and long-lasting performance. The front door with flip-up tops makes it easy for students to access the cooler themselves without waiting in longqueues. This doorhas aself-latchingwith lockfeature for the safety of beverages during non-operating hours.
Beverage-Airs Milk Cooler maintains temperature from 36°Fto 38°F to preserve milk for the entire day. For maintaining the optimum level of temperature, this cabinet uses 1/4HPand HCFC and CFC-free R404A refrigerant. To keep a check on the units temperature, there is an external dial thermometer. The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation of this cooler ensures cabinet structure and makes sure that cold air is retained for a long period of time.Thisinsulation also ensures that there is no foul smell inside the cabinet by preventing liquid penetration.Drainat the bottom of the unit ensures easy cleaning and maintenance. This cooler is 31 deep that allows you tomove it comfortablyaround the cafeteria or kitchen. Standard 4 swivel casters (including 2 with locks) provide maximum support and stability in your school kitchen.
- Beverage-Air model SM34N Milk Cooler is a single cold wall equipment
- Single floor rack for floor protection
- Capacity 8 milk crates measuring 13x13
- Two (2) construction options for reliability and strength 1) Stainless steel exterior as well as interior 2) White-colored steel exterior and stainless steel or galvanized steel interior
- Front door with flip-up tops for self-access by students
- Self-latching with lock feature for safety during non-operative hours
- Maintains temperature from 36°F to 38°F
- Optimum temperature level maintained using 1/4 HP and HCFC and CFC-free R404A refrigerant
- External dial thermometer to keep a check on temperature
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for cabinet structure and cold air retention
- No foul smell inside as insulation prevents liquid penetration
- Drain at bottom for easy cleaning and maintenance
- 31 deep allows easy movement
- 4 swivel casters (including 2 with locks) for maximum support and stability
- Overall dimensions: 34-1?2"Wx31"Dx39-1?2"H
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 39 In Milk Coolers.
|Cord & Plug:||8'|
|Exterior:||White or Stainless|
|Interior:||Galvanized or Stainless|
|Temp Range:||+36°F to +38°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Beverage Air products manufactured?
- All Beverage Air products, including this SM34N-S, are made in the USA
What is the difference between a cold wall and forced air milk cooler?
- Cold Wall Milk Coolers utilize a cold-wall evaporator where tubes are installed directly into interior walls of the unit. The cooling is then even spread through all walls of the unit, providing a cold box. This method of cooling is well-suited for tightly packed storage of product.Forced Air Milk Coolers are powered by a fan mounted inside of the unit. The unit worked similarly to a window air conditioner unit where the fan vents out the back of the cooler. Inside the cooler, the fans circulate air over an evaporator coil which removes the heat from the air and cools the units and contents inside.