Beverage-Air HF2-5S Top Mount Freezer, 3 Solid Doors, 78"W, 72 Cu. Ft.
Unique Down Draft Airflow System Ensures Even Product Temperatures
This Beverage Air HF2-55 Top Mount Freezer is a unique commercial unit that has the down draft airflow system that ensures even product temperatures. The refrigerator has a stainless steel front and gray painted sides. Its interior has liner made of corrosion-resistant aluminum. Using the environmentally-friendly CFC-free R404a refrigerant, the unit ensures faster cooling. An automatic electric defrost mechanism conducts regular cycles to rid the system of access ice accumulation, maintaining ideal storage conditions. The unit can easily maintain temperatures from 0°F and below.
HF2-55 has self-closing doors with 120° stay-open feature on cam-lift hinges that ensures easy loading and unloading of contents. For easy operation, the refrigerator has highly intelligent and fully electronic controls along with the One-touch defrost. Field reversible, the doors can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning purposes. The magnetic gasket on the doors ensures a positive seal. Each door has standard locks on it to make sure that the contents stored inside are safe. There are three (3) heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves for organized storage. A stainless steel tray slide pair with 1 tray slide set for one (1) 18"x26" or two (2) 14"x18" pans included.
The door handles are made of anti-microbial material while the standard door locks secure the internal contents during off-hours. An LED light ensures proper illumination of the interior. It comes with stainless steel legs or 3" caster options for easy maneuverability. A remote operation option is also available.
Main Features Include:
- Beverage Air HF2-55 Top Mount Freezer with down-draft airflow system
- Ensures even product temperatures even when doors are frequently opened
- Stainless steel front and gray painted sides
- Interior liner made of corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Uses environmentally-friendly CFC-free R404a refrigerant for faster cooling
- Automatic electric defrost mechanism conducts regular cycles to remove ice accumulation, and maintain ideal storage conditions
- Maintains temperatures from 0°F and below
- Self-closing doors with 120° stay-open feature on cam-lift hinges
- Highly intelligent and fully electronic controls with One-touch defrost
- Removable, easy-to-clean, field reversible doors
- Magnetic gasket on the doors for a positive seal
- Three (3) heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves per section
- Stainless steel tray slide pair with 1 tray slide set for one (1) 18"x26" or two (2) 14"x18" pans come included
- Door handles made of anti-microbial material
- Standard door locks secure internal contents during off-hours
- LED light for proper illumination of the interior
- Stainless steel legs or 3" caster options available
- Remote operation option also available
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 16 In Reach-In Freezers - Three Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||6" casters|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel with Gray Painted Sides|
|Cord & Plug:||Cord and plug included|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel front, gray painted sides|
|Shelves:||Three epoxy-coated steel wire shelves per door, adjustable in 1⁄2" increments|
|Temp Range:||at or near 0°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 6|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I plug in my 3 door freezer into any outlet?
- A 3 door freezer requires a dedicated 20 amp outlet and breaker.