Beverage-Air DW79HC Horizontal Deepwell Bottle Cooler, 80"W, Three Stainless Steel Sliding Lids
The Strongest Lid Assembly In The Industry
The Beverage Air DW79HC-B is a horizontal deepwell bottle cooler will make a valuable addition to any hotel, bar, restaurant, or stadium concession stand. It will help to speed up serving of cold, refreshing beverages. The bottle cooler is designed to provide years of trouble-free service with durable, wear-resistant vinyl on steel exterior construction. Its galvanized interior features a stainless steel floor for durability and easy maintenance. The top section of the unit consists of stainless steel countertop and gliding lids. The top surface has integral glass stops, allowing it to be used as an additional prep space.
This bottle cooler has a forced-air refrigeration system to provide consistent and energy-efficient cooling. It uses an environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant inside the balanced lift-out refrigeration system to chill products while holding temperatures between 36°F and 40°F. The oversized, self-defrosting evaporator with a larger coil ensures greater cooling capacity by moving air out. The rapid cooling of the bottles is maintained with high cooled RPM fans.
This bar cooler is equipped with (3) epoxy coated adjustable wire dividers to store different sized bottles. The bottle cap and cap catches come standard with the unit. The controls are simple and fully electronic for easy control over the operations. The unit has a cabinet capacity of 24.1 cu. ft. to store 32 cases of 12 oz bottles and 45-3/4 cases of 12 oz cans. It requires a 120V, 60 Hz, and 2.5 Amps electrical connection to operate. The unit meets the UL safety standards for use in US and Canada. It is available in a stainless steel painted or all black exterior front.
Main Features Include:
- Horizontal deep well bottle cooler
- Ideal for easily accessible storage space
- Wear-resistant vinyl on steel exterior
- Galvanized interior with stainless steel floor
- Stainless steel countertop with integral glass stops
- Forced-air refrigeration system
- Environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Oversized self-defrosting evaporator with a larger coil
- High cooling RPM fans
- Temperature Range: 36°F to 40°F
- (3) epoxy coated adjustable wire dividers
- Standard bottle cap and cap catches
- Full electronic control
- Capacity: 24.1 cu. ft.
- Storage Capacity: 32 cases of 12 oz bottles or 45-3/4 cases of 12 oz cans
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 60 Hz, and 2.5 Amps
- UL safety standards
- Overall Dimensions: 80"Wx26-1/2"Dx33-7/8"H
- Weight: 399 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 17 Out Of 39 In Bottle Coolers.
|Capacity:||32 Cases of 12 Oz. Bottles|
|Exterior:||Black Vinyl or Stainless Front with Gray Sides|
|Temp Range:||+36°F to +40°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 29|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Beverage Air products manufactured?
- All Beverage Air products, including this DW79-B, are made in the USA
What is the difference between the black and stainless steel units?
- All Beverage Air back bar units are available in either a black vinyl or stainless steel exterior, depending on your visual preference. All Beverage Air back bar coolers feature a stainless steel floor with galvanized steel interior walls.