Beverage-Air DW64 Horizontal Deepwell Bottle Cooler, 65"W, Two Stainless Steel Sliding Lids
The Strongest Lid Assembly In The Industry
The Beverage-Air DW64 is a horizontal deepwell bottle cooler to keep chilled beer, soda, and wine bottles within easy reach. Designed for use in bars, restaurants and clubs, this bottle cooler is a must-have to serve drinks to the customers. It will make a great addition for every commercial setting with liquor service for quick serving during peak hours. The unit comes with an option to select exterior from attractive, wear-resistant vinyl and durable stainless steel. The countertop and easy-to-glide lids are made of stainless steel for durability and easy cleanup. It comes with a standard bottle cap opener and cap catcher to speed up the service. The cabinet interior is made of galvanized steel to ensure durability and easy maintenance. The epoxy coated steel wire dividers are adjustable to accommodate bottles and cans of different sizes.This Beverage-Air bottle cooler comes with an environment friendly, foamed-in-place CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation to retain temperature and enhance structural strength of the cabinet. The unit has forced air refrigeration system with R-134a refrigerant and automatic, non-electric condensate removal. The unit includes a digital temperature controller to set temperature inside the cabinet easily. The temperature of cabinet is maintained between 32°F to 38°F to keep the drinks ready to serve. This bottle cooler unit can accommodate 25-1/4 cases of 12 oz bottles or 34 3/4 cases of 12 oz cans. It requires a 115V and 6.3 Amps connection. It comes with a 8 ft power cord and a NEMA 5-15P plug set. The unit is NSF listed and UL certified.Main Features Include:
- Horizontal deepwell bottle cooler for quick serving
- Resistant vinyl or durable stainless steel exterior
- Stainless steel counter top and lids
- Standard bottle cap opener and cap catcher
- Galvanized steel cabinet interior
- Epoxy coated steel wire dividers
- Environment friendly, foamed-in-place CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Forced air refrigeration system
- Circulates R134a refrigerant
- Digital temperature controller
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 38°
- Capacity: 25 1/4 cases of 12 oz bottles or 34 3/4 cases of 12
- Electrical Connection: 115V and 6.3 Amps
- 8 ft power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug set
- NSF list and UL certified
- Weight: 343 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 65"Wx26-1/2"Dx33-7/8"H
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 20 Out Of 39 In Bottle Coolers.
|Capacity:||25.25 Cases of 12 Oz. Bottles|
|Exterior:||Black Vinyl or Stainless Front with Gray Sides|
|Temp Range:||+36°F to +40°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 29|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Beverage Air products manufactured?
- All Beverage Air products, including this DW64-B, are made in the USA
What is the difference between the black and stainless steel units?
- All Beverage Air back bar units are available in either a black vinyl or stainless steel exterior, depending on your visual preference. All Beverage Air back bar coolers feature a stainless steel floor with galvanized steel interior walls.