Beverage-Air DW49 Horizontal Deepwell Bottle Cooler, 50"W, Two Stainless Steel Sliding Lids
The Strongest Lid Assembly In The Industry
Beverage-Air DW49 Deepwell Bottle Cooler is a commercial-grade unit designed to help you serve chilled and refreshing drinks to the customers. Boasting a black or stainless steel front exterior, this bottle cooler adds appeal to your bar counter. Sides of the cooler come in black or grey paint that is easy to clean and maintain. Durable galvanized finish with stainless steel floor that lasts for a long time. This horizontal cooler with a 13.7 cu. ft. capacity features two (2) sliding glass lids/doors for storing 17.25 cases of 12-ounce bottles comfortably. This lid-style top of the unit provides your bartender with extra space to prepare drinks during service. The glass lid compartments come with interior lighting to increase visibility for quick identification without the need to slide them continuously. There are three (3) adjustable bin dividers to organize your bottles and cans effectively. These dividers are epoxy-coated for a long-lasting performance and safety from corrosion.
Beverage-Air's Bottle Cooler features a forced refrigeration system that ensures uniform distribution of air throughout the cabinet and keeps your drinks chilled. This unit holds temperature between 36°F to 40°F to ensure effective cooling. The cooler comes with a bottle opener and cap catcher to easily open the bottles and serve customers quickly. With the use of CFC- and HFCF-free R134a refrigerant, this cooler runs efficiently and is environmentally friendly. With a side mounted compressor, this commercial cooler provides ample space to store and cool your bottles. This unit features a foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for increased energy efficiency and structural strength. Condensate is non-electric and automatic.
Main Features Include:
- Beverage-Air DW49 Deepwell Bottle Cooler with black or stainless steel exterior at front for added appeal
- Sides in black or grey paint for easy cleaning
- Durable galvanized finish with stainless steel floor for long-lasting performance
- Capacity: 13.7 cu. ft.
- (2) sliding glass lids/doors to store 17.25 cases of 12 ounce bottles
- Lid-style top to provide extra prep space
- Glass lid with interior lighting for increased visibility and quick identification
- (3) adjustable bin dividers to organize bottles and cans
- Dividers are epoxy-coated for corrosion resistance
- Forced refrigeration system ensures uniform distribution of air throughout
- Unit holds temperature between 36°F to 40°F for effective cooling
- Bottle opener and cap catcher to open bottles and collect disposable caps
- CFC- and HFCF-free R134a refrigerant for efficient running
- Side mounted compressor
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for increased energy efficiency and structural strength
- Condensate is non-electric and automatic
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 39 In Bottle Coolers.
|Capacity:||17.25 Cases of 12 Oz. Bottles|
|Exterior:||Black Vinyl or Stainless Front with Gray Sides|
|Temp Range:||+36F to +40F|
|Web Warranty:||THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 29|
|Web Product Rank:||This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 39 In Bottle Coolers.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Beverage Air products manufactured?
- All Beverage Air products, including this DW49-B, are made in the USA
What is the difference between the black and stainless steel units?
- All Beverage Air back bar units are available in either a black vinyl or stainless steel exterior, depending on your visual preference. All Beverage Air back bar coolers feature a stainless steel floor with galvanized steel interior walls.