Beverage-Air DD78HC-1 Direct Draw Draft Beer Dispenser, 4 Keg Capacity, 2 Double Taps
Forced Air Refrigeration Keeps Kegs Ice Cold for Dispensing
Serve chilled beer all day and all night to your customers with the Beverage-Air DD78HC-1 Direct Draw Draft Beer Dispenser. This dual tap kegerator with 33.6 cubic foot is a great addition to your bar, pub, or restaurant. You can choose from stainless steel or black exterior to match the decor of your commercial setting. Top of this dispenser model has a stainless steel construction provides safety from corrosion and allows you to use it in rigorous surroundings. The gray painted sides make it easy for you to keep the unit clean. Galvanized roof and walls with reinforced stainless steel floor of this beer dispenser provide integrity and structural strength. This unit features two (2) double tap towers allowing your bartenders to pour two drinks at the same time. These insulated towers are built in such a way that cold air is continuously channeled in order to keep beer chilled until it is poured in the glass.
Beverage-Air's Draft Beer Dispenser features three (3) doors with a capacity to hold up to four (4) kegs. To keep these kegs chilled, the R290 refrigerant system maintains temperature from 36°F to 38°F. The self-closing doors of the kegerator come with locks for stock safety between keg replacements and after bar hours. Top of the unit comes with a drip tray to collect any liquid falling off so that your bartenders do not have to spend the time cleaning the mess or worrying about spills at the time of service. There is a drain tube at the front end of the cooler to connect it to the floor drain for easy discharge. The beer dispenser comes with beer lines and manifolds to set up the equipment in any commercial place without difficulty.
- Beverage-Air Model #DD78HC-1 Direct Draw Draft Beer Dispenser with 33.6 cubic foot
- Exterior choice: Stainless Steel or Black
- Top has stainless steel construction for safety from corrosion
- Gray painted sides for easy cleaning
- Galvanized roof and walls with reinforced stainless steel floor for integrity and structural strength
- Two double tap towers to pour two drinks simultaneously
- Insulated towers built for cold air to continuously get channeled
- Three doors with capacity to hold up to (4) kegs
- R290 refrigerant system maintains temperature from 36°F to 38°F
- Self-closing doors with locks for safety between keg replacements and after bar hours
- Drip tray to collect liquid falling off to avoid mess and spills during service
- Drain tube at front end to connect it with floor drain
- Beer lines and manifold for easy set up
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 17 Out Of 44 In Direct Draw Beer Dispensers.
|Exterior:||Black steel or stainless steel front with gray sides|
|Temp Range:||+36°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 27|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Beverage Air products manufactured?
- All Beverage Air products, including this DD78HC, are made in the USA
What is the difference between the black and stainless steel units?
- All Beverage Air back bar units are available in either a black vinyl or stainless steel exterior, depending on your visual preference. All Beverage Air back bar coolers feature a stainless steel floor with galvanized steel interior walls.