Beverage Air CF031AG Countertop Mini Blast Chiller/Freezer - Holds (3) 13"x21" Pans
Compact Construction--Doesn't Take Up Much Countertop Space
The Beverage Air CF031AG is a mini blast chiller/freezer in a compact countertop design. This Counterchill Series commercial-grade refrigeration equipment by Beverage Air is designed to quickly and efficiently chill or freeze foodcooked or uncooked. Whether you own a cafeteria, restaurant, or catering business, this mini blast chiller will make an excellent addition to your commercial kitchen. It can rapidly chill or freeze fresh food to safe storage temperatures to best accommodate your needs. The countertop design of the unit allows you to save space in your crowded kitchen and ensures easy access.
The CF mini blast chiller cabinet is designed to hold 3 full-size pans (each pan is 13" x 21")pans not included. The stainless steel slot-in type shelves can be easily adjusted with requiring any tools to simplify cleaning. The cabinet is provided with a core temperature probe that allows you to measure the product temperature when inserted into food properly.
This versatile reach-in commercial blast chiller allows you to bring the temperature of your cooked foods from the danger zone quickly to protect foods from bacteria that cause food-borne illness as well as increase the shelf-life of your prepared foods.
This self-contained mini blast chiller/freezer has ergonomic handles with magnetic perimetral seals. Boasting a capacity of 7.3 cu. ft., this countertop blast chiller has a 17.6 lbs. (chilling) or 11 lbs. (freezing) capacity. In just 90 minutes, the blast chiller/freezer can take food from 194 to 37° Fahrenheit in its chilling cycle and can take food from 194 to 0° Fahrenheit in 4 hours.
This impressive blast chiller/freezer cabinet boasts an 18-gauge type-304 stainless steel monoblock construction with internal finish constructed of AISI-304 and external finish of Scotch-Brite satinated AISI-304. It is tested at an ambient temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit. The rounded edges make cleaning easy and quick. The heavy-duty construction features foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free high-density polyurethane insulation that is perfect for keeping the rapidly decreasing temperatures inside of the cabinet. The construction is complete with self-closing doors with still position at 100° for ease of product loading. The height includes leg levelers.
This self-contained mini blast chiller/freezer has 3/4 HP compressor that utilizes eco-friendly refrigerant R404A that is compliant with environmental safety standards. For unmatched efficiency, the refrigeration system is equipped with an evaporator with high ventilation. Its automatic condensation evaporation system does not require power. This 120V blast chiller has a manual defrost device works based on condensation evaporation system that does not require power, saving electric energy.
Additional Features include:
- The Beverage Air CF031AG Mini Blast Chiller/Freezer #227-392 type-304 stainless steel exterior and interior to resist corrosion
- Features space-efficient countertop design for added convenience
- It prevents the risk of foodborne illness in fish, meat, and dairy
- The equipment cabinet features a core temperature probe to insert in the food
- The cabinet has adjustable stainless steel shelves that can accommodate up to (3) 12" x 21" full-size pans
- Single swing-style hinged solid door design with ergonomic handles
- Self-contained condenser design with a storage capacity of 7.3 cu. ft.
- Features insulated with CFC and HCFC-free, high density foamed polyurethane
- Chill cycle cools up to 17.6 Ib. from 194 to 37 degrees Fahrenheit in 90 minutes
- Freeze cycle cools 11 Ib. from 194 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit in 240 minutes
- Uses environmentally-friendly R-404A refrigerant to keep cool temperatures
- Electrical requirements: 120V / 60 Hertz / 1 Phase, 9.9 Amps, cord and plug included
- It is cETLus and ETL-Sanitation
- Beverage Air CF031AG Overall Dimensions: 22"W x 27-5/8"D x 20-1/2"H
- Beverage Air CF031AG Weight: 104 lbs.
- Parts & labor warranty: One-year parts and labor, Five-year compressor warranty
- Product ranks 1 out of 8 in blast chillers
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 1 out of 8 in Blast Chillers.