Beverage-Air BB72GY Back Bar Storage Cooler - 72"W, 3 Glass Doors on Front
Store Kegs, Cans or Bottles -- The Choice is Yours
The Beverage Air BB72GY Back Bar Storage Cooler is designed to improve beverage storage capacity in the commercial kitchen settings. It is available in four basic, self-contained models that are up to 95" wide. The cabinet exterior is made of stainless steel and has a wear-resistant black vinyl finish. Its 2" top is also made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The glass doors on the cooler are self-closing and have locks on them. Magnetic door gaskets on the cooler provide positive door sealing. This Beverage Air BB72GY uses environmentally-friendly foamed-in-place CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation that ensure superior temperature resistance and increases energy efficiency. An expansion valve comes installed on models with remote refrigeration.
The three (3) glass doors on this cooler are field reversible and have hinge kit accessory included. It can hold the temperature at 38°F and has a 1/4 hp compressor to ensure superior cooling. The interior walls and ceiling are made of galvanized steel, offering long-lasting performance. For proper illumination, the unit has fluorescent lighting installed as a standard feature. This unit is perfectly capable of storing up to 170 six-packs or 3 kegs of beverages, making it an ideal solution for bar refrigeration. The unit helps in maximizing keg storage in lieu of shelf storage whenever required.
BB72GY has handles that project 1-3/4", for convenient opening. The unit is wired at the factory and requires a 120V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection to function effectively. An 8 ft. long cord and a plug are included.
Main Features Include:
- Beverage Air BB72GY Back Bar Storage Cooler designed to improve beverage storage capacity at commercial kitchen settings
- Available in four basic, self-contained models that are up to 95" wide
- Cabinet exterior made of stainless steel with wear-resistant black vinyl finish
- 2" corrosion-resistant stainless steel top
- Self-closing glass doors with standard locks
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Environmentally-friendly foamed-in-place CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation for superior temperature resistance and better energy efficiency
- Expansion valve on models with remote refrigeration
- Three (3) field-reversible glass doors with hinge kit accessory included
- Holds temperature at 38°F
- 1/4 HP compressor ensures superior cooling
- Interior walls and ceiling made of galvanized steel
- Standard fluorescent lighting for illumination
- Stores up to 170 six-packs or 3 kegs of beverages
- Maximizes keg storage in lieu of shelf storage whenever required
- Handles project 1-3/4"
- Factory wired and requires a 120V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection
- 8 ft. long cord and a plug included with the unit
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 48 In Glass Door Back Bar Coolers.
|Door Type:||Glass Swing|
|Exterior:||Black steel or stainless steel|
|Type:||Back Bar Storage Cooler|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 28|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Beverage Air products manufactured?
- All Beverage Air products, including this BB72HC-1-G-B, are made in the USA
What is the difference between the black and stainless steel units?
- All Beverage Air back bar units are available in either a black vinyl or stainless steel exterior, depending on your visual preference. All Beverage Air back bar coolers feature a stainless steel floor with galvanized steel interior walls.