Berkel M2000-5 Continuous Feed Food Processor - 1/2 HP
Optimal Speed Setting and Perfect Cutting Results for the Required Applications
The Berkel M2000-5 is a continuous feed food processor designed to quickly and conveniently slice, dice, grate, shred, and juliennes large quantities of ingredients for recipes in no time. Designed for power and durability to keep up with high-volume demands of commercial kitchens, this high-performance, heavy-duty food processor unit is ideal for heavy vegetable prep, dicing, slice cheese, and much more to keep the food prep operation running smoothly. It has a capacity to slice 600-650 lbs food per hour and dice 650-800 lbs food per hour to boost any foodservice establishment's productivity while saving time and effort.
Durable and dependable, this continuous feed food processor features a disc ejection system that drives processed food out of its chute, into a container below. Equipped with dual-feed opening, the unit allows user to cut and mix ingredients simultaneously. The safety interlocks ensure added safety during use.
The continuous feed attachment includes an automatic start/stop function, feed tube and design that allows user to load product with both hands for the fast processing. The dual interlock boosts operator protection. The unit features a removable hinged hopper lid and with magnetic safety lock to protect staff members from injury.
This Berkel food processor is made of heavy-duty stainless steel and aluminum, so that it can stand up to the rigors of every-day use and ensure years of trouble-free service. For optimized versatility and productivity, the unit comes with a range of cutting plates. It comes equipped with a 1/8" (3 mm) shredder plate and 1/8" (3 mm) slicing plate. The compact design of this model has a small footprint and can be easily moved from one place to another. It is NSF listed for easy cleaning and sanitary use.
Main Features Include:
- Can slice up to 650 lbs per hour and dice up to 800 lbs per hour
- Continuous gravity feed with automatic start/stop function
- Dual-feed openings with safety pusher
- Disc ejection system
- Polished cast aluminum and stainless steel housing
- Includes 1/8" shredder plate and 1/8" slicing plate
- Dual interlock for added safety
- 1-speed, 1/2 HP thermal motor protection
- Features a 120V/60Hz/1-ph; 6 ft cord
- Overall Dimensions: 8-1/2"Wx18-1/4"Dx20-3/8"H
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 49 Out Of 73 In Commercial Food Processors.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this product to dice meat and cheese?
- No, this product should not be used to dice meat and cheese.
Do I have to manually feed the food processor?
- No, there is an automatic function that allows the operator to use both hands for the fastest possible processing.
What is the output per minute of the M3000 food processors?
- The M3000 can slice 800-900 lb/hour and can dice 1400-1500 lb/hour.