Berkel 827E-PLUS Manual Gravity Feed Slicer, 12" Blade
Ideal for Applications with Limited Counter Space
The Berkel 827E Gravity Feed Slicer is a manual piece of equipment designed for setups with smaller spaces. The slicer has a 12" carbon steel knife with chromium plating for consistent thickness. There is a top-mounted, dual-action 2-stone sharpener to maintain sharpness of the knife and a tapered ring guard to protect its non-slicing part. This unit can cut down the item in slices up to 9/16" thick. There is a feed tray mounted at 45° angle that uses gravity to hold food against the blade and anodized aluminum food pusher to minimize any wastage. This feed tray can accommodate round food items up to 7" diam. and rectangular items up to 8-3/4"x7-1/4". The ergonomic push handle mounted on the side over the slicer gives the user complete control on its working. This manual slicer comes with a moisture-free rotary switch and power indicator light.
Berkel's Gravity Feed Slicer comes with a permanently lubricated, single-speed, 1/3 HP motor with thermal protection that delivers maximum efficiency. It uses 115V, 60 Hz, 2.5 amps, single-phase electrical connection and comes with a flexible 6', 3-wire cord and plug for easy installation. All the parts of this electric slicer are removable for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
- Berkel 827E Manual Gravity Feed Slicer is designed for setups with smaller spaces
- 12" carbon steel, chromium-plated knife for consistent thickness
- Top-mounted, dual-action 2-stone sharpener to maintain sharpness
- Tapered ring guard to protect knife's non-slicing part
- Maximum thickness: up to 9/16" thick
- Feed tray is mounted at 45° angle and uses gravity to hold food against blade
- Anodized aluminum food pusher to minimize wastage
- Ergonomic side-mounted push handle
- Moisture-free rotary switch
- Power indicator light
- Permanently lubricated, single-speed, 1/3 HP motor with thermal protection
- Requires 115V, 60 Hz, 2.5 amps, single-phase electrical connection
- Flexible 6', 3-wire cord and plug for easy installation
- Easy-to-dissemble parts for cleaning
- Overall dimensions: 22-1/4"Wx18-1/2"Dx17-3/4"H
- Weight: 49 lbs
- NSF and ETL listed
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Color:||Silver with Red|
|Construction Material:||Anodized Aluminum and Stainless Steel|
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 9⁄16"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 127|
|Maxium Product Width:||83⁄4"|
|Maximum Product Height:||71⁄4"|
|Usage Level:||Entry Level|
|Number of Blades:||1|
|Maximum Slice Size:||9⁄16"|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the A and the E?
- E slicers have a smaller product carriage, can slice less/day, and have lower HP motors. A slicers have larger product carriages, more slicing hours/day, higher HP motors, and guage-plate interlock (829A).
What is the difference between the 823 and the 825 slicers?
- The 823 slicers have a 9" knife while the 825 slicers have a 10" knife.
How do I sharpen the blade?
- There is a top mounted, two stone, dual-action sharpening system for a lasting, razor-sharp edge.