Berkel 825A Manual Gravity Feed Slicer - 10" Blade
Ideal for applications with limited counter space
The Berkel 825A Manual Gravity Feed Slicer is designed to slice meats or vegetables in large volume for preparing dishes in a commercial setting. Featuring a compact, space-saving design, the feed slicer boasts durable anodized aluminum construction with stainless steel finish for corrosion-resistance and easy maintenance. The gravity feed of slicer is angled at 45° and does not require a lot of mechanical effort to operate. The meat and fresh vegetables are inserted inside feed by the food pusher for minimized food waste. The 10� carbon steel knife slices up to 9/16� thick food and stays sharp with the built-in two stone sharpener mounted at the top. The non-slicing part of knife is protected by a ring guard that provides plenty of cleaning area behind the knife even when the center plate and sharpener are removed. All the parts can be easily dissembled without tools for cleaning purposes. The moisture-resistant, rotary on/off switch and power indicator light are bottom-mounted for easy operation.
The Berkel Manual Gravity Feed Slicer is powered by a belt-driven, single-speed 1/3 HP motor with thermal protection and has permanently lubricated ball bearings. An attached and flexible 6 ft 3-wire cord with plug set is included for grounded receptacle. This manual slicer requires a 115V, 60 Hz, 3.1 amps. single-phase electrical connection for smooth working.
- Berkel 825A Manual Gravity Feed Slicer is designed to slice meats or vegetables in large volume
- Ideal for limited kitchen counter space
- Anodized aluminum construction with corrosion-resistant stainless steel finish
- 45° angle gravity feed tray for easy feeding and uniform slices
- 10� carbon steel knife slices up to 9/16� thick food
- Built-in, dual-action sharpener
- Non-slicing part is protected by tapered ring guard
- All parts are easy to dissemble for cleaning
- Moisture-resistant, rotary on/off switch and power indicator light for easy operation
- Belt-driven, single-speed 1/3 HP motor
- Attached and flexible 6 ft 3-wire cord with plug set included
- Requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 3.1 amps. single-phase electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 20-1/2�Wx16-1/2�Dx17-1/2�H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 14 Out Of 54 In Commercial Meat Slicers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||Anodized aluminum, stainless steel|
|Motor Type:||Belt driven|
|Thickness:||up to 9⁄16"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 127|
|Maxium Product Width:||8 3/4 "|
|Maximum Product Height:||6 "|
|Slice Size:||9/16 "|
|Usage Level:||Entry Level|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the A and the E?
- E slicers have a smaller product carriage, can slice less/day, and have lower HP motors. A slicers have larger product carriages, more slicing hours/day, higher HP motors, and guage-plate interlock (829A).
What is the difference between the 823 and the 825 slicers?
- The 823 slicers have a 9" knife while the 825 slicers have a 10" knife.
How do I sharpen the blade?
- There is a top mounted, two stone, dual-action sharpening system for a lasting, razor-sharp edge.