Baxter OV310G Mini Rotating Rack Oven, Gas
99 Programmable Settings For Consistent Results
The Baxter OV310G Mini Rotating Rack Gas Oven is a specially designed kitchen equipment intended for use in commercial spaces such as restaurants and buffets. Built with strong stainless steel, it can withstand the rigors of everyday use. This unit has a space-saving structure with all the capabilities of a full-size rack oven. Featuring the best technology, this gas oven features a rotating interior rack with (8) pan capacity and end load with 4" slide spacing. It is a versatile, multi-use oven that can be used to undertake a variety of cooking tasks including baking, roasting, and rethermalizing. The versatile construction of this oven enables big and small commercial eateries to try new dishes and cater to the diverse taste of their customers. The unit can handle a wide range of food items, making it a reliable cooking solution even for those kitchens with limited space for placement of multiple appliances or a bigger, full-size oven. The rotating interior rack assures an even bake for everything right from those delectable desserts like pastries to satiating main course dishes like meat and casseroles.
The stainless steel construction of this gas oven not only ensures durability, but also gives this equipment an attractive and professional look to fit in effortlessly into industrial spaces. Its front frame and oven are welded in a fixture to ensure precision and repeatability without compromising the quality. It is constructed with two independent doors that do not come in the way of day-to-day baking activities. The doors are fitted using two heavy-duty hinges that prevent sagging. Fixed with door-sensing magnetic closure, these doors ensure a positive seal.
In addition to a sturdy frame, the Baxter gas oven features patented cast steam system. This is a self-contained system that combines with the unit's unique airflow system to evenly disperse heat throughout the oven. Meanwhile, the precision airflow maintains a consistent temperature from top to bottom for best results. The system draws air across the burner and the element and subsequently expand heat transfer into the oven chamber. The unit integrates tubes with high-temperature stainless steel heat exchanger in a weldless construction to boost longevity and heat distribution.
On one side of the unit is its programmable digital panel with "Quick Set" feature. It offers a programmable menu for up to 99 different recipes, each with up to 4 steps. Color and text indications make operating the equipment further easy. Digital display and an operator's manual offer more clarity and control to the user. This model is freestanding on an easy-glide stand base for added convenience in case repositioning is required.
Additional features include:
- The Baxter Mini Rotating Rack Gas Oven has a space-saving design with a compact footprint of 48"Wx38-1/8"D, but with the features and abilities of a full-size model
- The exterior and interior of the gas oven boast a sturdy stainless steel construction for long lasting performance and resistance to abrasion
- The interior includes a rotating rack for even bake
- The rack has end load (8) pan capacity with 4" slide spacing
- The interior rack can be removed for cleaning and servicing
- The patented rack bottom is also removable to make cleaning spots on back chamber floor easy
- The unit integrates a 95,000 BTU/Hour in-shot burner system
- It features a patented self-contained steam control system with precision airflow system for consistent and even heat distribution
- The thermal mass of units steam system is also designed to act as a heat reservoir, preventing heat loss while ensuring heat recovery every time the doors are opened
- Large transparent dual-pane windows allow easy monitoring
- The unit is shipped assembled to save time, cost, and effort
- A programmable digital panel is integrated with up to 99 programmable recipes
- Each recipe is up to 4 steps
- The two independent doors are fixed with magnetic closure to assure a positive seal
1 YEAR WARRANTY WITH VALID STARTUP
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 6 In Specialty Ovens.