Basic Sandwich/Salad Prep Table - Mega Top Unit, 2 Doors, 19 Cu. Ft., 1/2 HP
Efficient Evaporators and Condensers For Faster Cooling and Greater Efficiency
Delivery healthy and fresh sandwiches and salads with the Turbo Air MST-60-24-N Prep Table. Featuring 18 cubic foot capacity, this stainless steel equipment is useful for increasing efficiency in your commercial kitchen. It helps in prepping up ingredients and assembling them for creating the final product without wasting any time. Interior of the unit has anodized aluminum back and sides with stainless steel floor. The door of this unit has ABS lining to ensure that the door can be easily opened and closed to prevent temperature loss and condensation. This makes sure that the unit has a smooth finish and does not require a lot of time and effort when it comes to cleaning. The overall stainless steel construction not only increases its life span but also adds refinement to your dining setting. The M3 series' table from Turbo Air features 9-1/2" cutting board constructed with polyethylene for simplifying your work. There is plenty of space provided by this mega top table as you can accommodate 24 units of 4" sixth-size pans.
Doors of the unit are used for storing refrigerated food items close to your staff so that they can prepare salads and sandwiches without roaming in the entire kitchen. Each door has 1 adjustable wire shelf, coated with heavy-duty polyethylene for organizing food and saving storage space. Featuring recessed handles, these doors are easily accessible. Its 37" height makes the space perfect for storing heavy volume of food. For adequate gas condensation system and cold air compartment, consistent temperature is maintained and controlled in the unit for keeping your food fresh and ready-to-serve. There is a digital temperature controlling system for monitoring and regularizing temperature to make sure the quality of food does not degrade. The temperature of this unit ranges from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit. The hot gas condensation system of this unit is treated in such a way that the table is safe from corrosion and condensate water does not overflow. This ensures that your work environment does not face any problem related to sanitation.
Boasting forced air system, temperature of this unit reaches everywhere and ensures flow of cold air, keeping your food safe even if the lids are open. Food is maintained at a proper temperature in any kitchen with maximum temperature of not more than 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Cold air compartment of the equipment detaches every pan from the reach-in region for avoiding any food spillage and wastage. The salad/sandwich prep table is equipped with a self-cleaning system. It is responsible for maintaining neatness of the condenser as it rotates a brush up, down, and across the entire surface.
- Turbo Air model MST-60-24-N Prep Table is suitable for prepping and serving subs, sandwiches, and salads to diners
- Overall dimensions of the table are 60-1/4" W x 34" D x 39" H
- Weight of the table is 352 lb.
- The unit has a stainless steel construction with anodized aluminum floors for a long-lasting performance and easy maintenance
- ABS lining on doors helps in its quick cleaning to avoid temperature loss and condensation
- The prep table features two 37" high doors with easy gripping handles
- There is a full length (9-1/2" wide) cutting board and (24) food pans
- Temperature of the unit ranges from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit
- The unit features 1/4 horsepower refrigeration
- Doors have magnetic gaskets that can be removed without using tools for quick and efficient cleaning
- The solid doors and cabinet are insulated using CFC polyurethane
- The refrigerant uses R134A system combined with efficient condensers and evaporators
- Hot gas condensate system of the table stops condensate water from overflowing and decreases the risk related to leakage due to corrosion
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 42 In 60" To 64" Sandwich Prep Tables.
|Casters / Legs:||4" swivel casters|
|Cord & Plug:||112"|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel exterior (except for back)|
|Pan Capacity:||24 Sixth Size Pans|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +39°F|
|Top Size:||(24) sixth-size pans|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 16|