Basic Sandwich/Salad Prep Table - Mega Top Unit, 2 Doors, 15 Cu. Ft., 1/3 HP
Efficient Evaporators and Condensers For Faster Cooling and Greater Efficiency
The Basic Sandwich/Salad Prep Table has a highly utilitarian design that features an innovative "Cold Air Compartment" that helps in maintaining even temperature for each pan to preserve fresh food for longer periods. The compartment is designed to isolate pans from the reach-in area to prevent any chances of spillage. The cabinet of the Turbo Air M3 has a stainless steel exterior (back and bottom) that has been galvanized to make it corrosion-resistant. The interior is also has a stainless steel floor and AL sides and back, which guarantees utmost cleanliness and durability. Overall, the interior and exterior design adds a sleek style to the Prep Table.
It is perfect for food stalls and has been fitted with free 4" swivel casters to allow maximum maneuverability without much effort. For convenient preparation of food items, it has a 9-1/2" deep and 1/2" thick cutting board. The board is made from an easy-to-use and sanitize LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene) material. To make it easy to remove the cutting board, this unit has a side rail cutting board brackets installed on it that also accepts other sizes. The refrigerator in this unit can hold temperatures from 33-degree Fahrenheit to 39-degree Fahrenheit. The innovative Hot Gas Condensate System surfaces in Turbo Air are specially made to resist corrosion and increase efficiency. The corrosion-resistant design prevents the leakage of refrigerant and stops the condensate water from overflowing.
The solid door refrigerators in M3 are an oversized and balanced refrigeration system that uses a CFC-free R-134A refrigerant which is less harmful to the ozone and has very low effects on global warming. The refrigerants include evaporators and condensers which aid faster cooling with greater efficiency. The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation which helps keep the coolness intake for a long period of time. A one-piece construction, the durable magnetic door gaskets can be easily removed without using tools for ease of replacement and cleaning. Made of heavy-duty material, the wire shelves on this perp table have PE (polyethylene) coating on them to make the unit work efficiently.
The top of this salad table can hold 4" D sixth-size pans and has easy-grip door handles. The anodized aluminum sides and back of the interior and ABS sheet door liner are designed to resist corrosion. The refrigerator is fitted with a 1/4 HP motor that requires a 120V power source to function effectively. With a working height of 37", the table is suitable to work on even when you are not too tall. It has overall dimensions of 481/4" W x 34" D x 39" H and weighs 264 lb.
- Mega-top basic sandwich/salad table
- Top designed to hold 4"D sixth-size pans
- Easy-grip door handles with ABS sheet liner
- Solid door refrigerators with oversized and balanced mechanism
- Uses CFC-free R-134A refrigerant with least effects on ozone and very low effects on global warming
- Compartment designed to isolate pans from the reach-in area to prevent spillage
- Anodized aluminum interior sides and back
- Stainless steel galvanized corrosion-resistant cabinet exterior (back and bottom)
- Has a 9-1/2" deep and 1/2" thick cutting board with side rail cutting brackets for easy removal
- Board made from easy-to-use and sanitize LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene) material
- Perfect for food stalls and fitted with free 4" swivel casters for maximum maneuverability
- Corrosion-resistant design to prevent refrigerant leakage and stop condensate water from overflowing
- Can hold temperatures from 33-degree Fahrenheit to 39-degree Fahrenheit
- Foamed-in-place cabinet structure and solid doors using high density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Fitted with a 1/4 HP motor that requires 120V power source to function effectively
- PE (polyethylene) coated heavy-duty wire shelves
- One-piece construction, durable and removable magnetic door gaskets
- Hot Gas Condensate System for maximum corrosion resistance
- 37" working height
- Dimensions: 481/4" W x 34" D x 39" H
- Weighs 264 lb.
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 40 In 48" Sandwich Prep Tables.
|Casters / Legs:||4" swivel casters|
|Cord & Plug:||112"|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel exterior (except for back)|
|Pan Capacity:||18 Sixth Size Pans|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +39°F|
|Top Size:||(18) sixth-size pans|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 16|