Back to School PPE Kit, Includes Thermometer, Reusable Mask, and Disposable Gloves
This Central Exclusive back to school kit contains essential products to encourage proper recommendations for the prevention of COVID-19 transmission. This kit includes:
- (1) Infrared electronic thermometer
- (1) Contour Reusable Face Mask
- (500) Disposable Plastic Gloves, Size Medium
- (500) Disposable Plastic Gloves, Size Large
Infrared Electronic Thermometer: This Infrared Electronic Thermometer is designed to take human temperature at a distance, helping detect fever and signs of illness without coming in close contact, helping protect against the spread of contagious illness.
- Measurement time: 0.5 seconds
- Measurement Temperature Range (Human Mode): 89.6°F - 109.22°F (32 - 49°C)
- Measurement Temperature Range (Object Mode): 0°F - 140°F (0 - 60°C)
Contour Reusable Face Mask: The Snap Drape CN420LMSK014 Black Contour Reusable Face Mask combines protection with comfort, creating a single-layered safety barrier to reduce the risk of contaminants coming in or out. Four ear slots add comfort while able to fit a variety of head shapes. The ergonomic fit features a curved top that readily fits around the eyes and nose bridge. Machine washable and able to reuse.
Main Features Include:
- One-size fits all
- For barrier use only (not medical grade)
- 4 ear slots
- Ergonomic fit
- Machine washable and dryable
- Polyester/spandex blend
- ~Made in the U.S.A.~
- Machine wash on gentle cycle
- Wash in cold water
- Use mild detergents
- Tumble air dry or dry on low heat setting
Disposable Plastic Gloves:Disposable Plastic Embossed Gloves. Clear. An ideal solution to prevent the spread of germs or viruses.