BK Resources BKHS-W-1410-1SSBKKPG - Small Commercial Hand Sink - Knee Valve - Wall-Mounted
The BK Resources BKHS-W-1410 commercial hand sink features a knee valve to eliminate the need to touch with dirty hands, preventing the spread of germs.
The BK Resources BKHS-W-1410-1SSBKKPG Small Commercial Hand Sink features a knee valve so no hands have to touch the handle to turn faucet on and off, assisting in sanitary efforts. It's a wall-mounted hand sink constructed of durable 304 series stainless steel, resistant to most oxidizing agents that can cause corrosion. Dual side splash guards prevent messes and potential slipping hazards. Mounting hardware is included.
Main Features of this BK Resources BKHS-W-1SSBKKPG Commercial Hand Sink Include:
- Total dimensions: 17"Wx151⁄2"Dx191⁄2"H, including 73⁄8"H backsplash
- Sink bowl dimensions: 14" wide x 10" front-to-back x 5" deep
- Includes 31⁄2" gooseneck spout with knee valves
- Dual side splashes
- Basket drain and crumb cup to catch minor debris to prevent clogging
- Knee bracket and wall mounting hardware included
- Lead free
- NSF listed
Click here to view all BK Resources commercial hand sinks.
For more information on BK Resources large assortment of commercial sink solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
ONE YEAR SINK, TWO YEAR FAUCET AND VALVES WARRANTY
|Bowl Size:||14"Wx10"Dx5" deep|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between 300 series and 400 series stainless steel?
- 300 series stainless steel contains both chromium and nickel, and is not magnetic. 400 series stainless steel contains chromium but NO nickel, and is magnetic.
400 series products are not quite as corrosion-resistant as 300 series, and typically cost less.
300 series is corrosion-resistant, etch and crack resistant, and easy to clean and maintain. It is the most commonly used type of stainless steel.