Awmco 18" X 24" Pizza Baking Stone 18"Wx24"D
No More Soggy Crusts
The Awmco pizza stone brings you a smart way to bake and create delicious, crispy crust for all your pizzas! Featuring a thickness of 3/4", this rectangular shaped pizza baking stone is made from a patented material: a form of fiberglass-reinforced cement, named FibraMent. This durable and unique material easily outperforms ceramic and clay stones that are more susceptible to cracks. The stone surface can hold heat, absorb moisture and offers a beautifully browned bottom for your pizzas, so that you can enjoy the perfect amount of crunch in every bite. You can bake pizzas, breads, bagels, calzones and a lot more.
Offered in a light gray shade, the Awmco pizza baking stone 18"W x 24"D is designed to comfortably sustain temperatures up to 1000° F. It is recommended to use this baking stone with a compatible rack and can be used with any of gas, electric, and convection ovens. The rounded corners and edges allow for easy handling. This impressive baking stone is asbestos-free, non-hazardous and ideal for use in all commercial ovens.
This pizza baking stone can be easily cleaned. Simply Take a dry rag and wipe off as much of the residue as you can. You may also use a rubber spatula to get rid of any stubborn spills.
Additional Features include:
- The Awmco pizza baking stone #021-006 to achieve baking perfection every time
- Manufactured from Awmcos patented formula approved by NSF International for baking
- A better alternative to ceramic and clay stones
- It is both durable and provides an even bake
- Capable of withstanding temperatures up to +1,000° F
- This 3/4" thick pizza stone has rounded edges to aid easy handling
- Ideal for making the best pizzas, bagels, calzones as well as a variety of other baked goods
- Can be used in a variety of deck and countertop ovens
- Product ranks 2 out of 11 in pizza baking stones available at Central Restaurant
OUTSTANDING TEN YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 11 In Pizza Baking Stones.
|Temp Range:||Withstands temperatures up to +1,000°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 108|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is this pizza stone made from?
- This patented material is a form of fiberglass-reinforced cement, named FibraMent. It is more durable, and provides a more even heat (i.e. better results) than ceramic, clay, soapstone or granite.