Arctic Air AR49 - Reach-in Commercial Refrigerator – 2 Door - 49 Cu. Ft. - 54”W
The Arctic Air AR49 is a Light Duty Commercial Refrigeration at an Economy Price
The Arctic Air AR49 Reach-In Refrigerator offers 49 cubit feet of storage space, featuring two solid, self-closing doors and six shelves that accommodate full-size sheet pans (not included). Energy Star rated for extra energy efficiency, saving utility costs, as well as UL and ETL listed. What does all this mean? Click here to learn about the many benefits of NSF, UL and Energy Star certifications.
A bottom mounted compressor brings a host of benefits, including running in the coolest area of the kitchen, easy access to the condenser coil for convenient cleaning (a necessary part of regular maintenance to ensure product longevity), and providing additional storage space on top of the unit.
Additional Features and Benefits of the Arctic Air AR49 Two-Door Refrigerator Include:
- Keeps products between 33°F to 41°F
- Three adjustable, heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves per door (six total)
- Exterior stainless steel cabinet construction to withstand wear and tear of general use, not easily scratched or dented
- Interior is constructed of bright white aluminium liner with full stainless steel floor and covered corners
- Electronic thermostat with external digital LED display for accurate control and easy reading
- Self-contained capillary tube system uses environmentally friendly, FCF free refrigerant
- Condensate heating element built into condensate pan for efficient evaporation of excess water
- The front accessible, bottom mounted condensing unit is mounted on the slide out rack for easy maintenance
- Easy to mount casters (two with brakes) come standard
- Self-closing doors remain open at 90°
- Magnetic door gasket is removable and replaceable without tools for easy cleaning
- Field reversible, lockable door with foamed-in-place recessed handle
- Larger fan motors and blades for efficient air flow ensures faster recovery times
- 9' cord and plug included
You may also enjoy our Commercial Reach In Refrigerator and Freezer Buying Guide that outlines common considerations and differences between commercial refrigeration units, such as the differences between top and bottom mounted compressors, the importance of construction material, and more. Call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button - to speak directly with a foodservice product expert.
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 51 In Reach In Refrigerators - Two Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||6" casters|
|Cord & Plug:||9|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel front and sides, aluminum back|
|Interior:||White aluminum liner with stainless steel floor|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +41°F|