Arctic Air ACP55 - Refrigerated Countertop Prep Unit - 55"W
The Arctic Air ACP55 is a great prep unit solution for areas where space is limited
The Arctic Air ACP55 is a refrigerated countertop prep unit perfect for small restaurant, bars, concession stands or places where space is limited. It's designed to hold smaller amounts of product at food safe cold temperatures between 33°F to 41°F. It can hold up to (10) sixth-size pans and features a durable stainless steel construction that won't easily dent or scratch, as well as non-scratch plastic feet that protect the counter top.
Additional Features and Benefits of the Arctic Air ACP55 Countertop Prep Unit Include:
- Includes stainless steel cover for the refrigerated area
- Self-contained capillary tube system that uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, a natural, environmentally friendly refrigerant that is CFC free with zero ozone depletion potential and minimal global warming potential
- Includes sixth-size 6" deep stainless pans and covers
- Stainless pan supports included
- Electronic thermostat with digital LED display for accurate control and easy monitoring to ensure products stay in proper, safe temperatures
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage, as well as UL and ETL listed (What does this mean? Click here to learn about the benefits of NSF and UL certifications.)
Note: There is no defrost system. Arctic Air ACP Prep Units are designated as an "in-service" item that needs to be shut off to defrost.
Optional Glass Top (Arctic Air 65300K; Central Model #081-050) available for extra protection and coverage against germs and debris. For more information, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button - to speak directly with a foodservice product expert.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 20 In Condiment Stations.
|Cord & Plug:||8' Cord | NEMA 5-15 Plug|
|Interior:||stainless steel liner|
|Pan Capacity:||(10) sixth-size pans|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +41°F|