Anets SLG100 - Commercial Gas Fryer, 70 to 100 Lb. Oil Capacity
Food Particles Fall Below Burner Tubes into Cold Zone to Prolong Shortening Life
The Anets SLG100 Commercial Gas Fryer is ideal for frying large volumes effortlessly. Designed to cook in batches or cooking in heavy loads, this fryer is surely a great value for money. Built to meet high efficiency needs, the heating system is detailed in high quality and design. This fryer is easy to clean and maintain as well. Featuring a generous capacity of 70 to 100 lb. capacity, it facilitates high volume cooking efficiently. The gas fryer can easily cook up to 90 lbs. of French fries per hour.
Featuring a durable stainless steel front, door, trim, basket hanger and frypot, the Anets SLG100 Commercial Gas Fryer is easy to clean and lasts and withstands tough use for years. Highly convenient, the components or parts are easily accessible and replaceable. The full port drain eliminates the inconvenience of clogging. In addition, the Hi-limit safety control turns off the gas supply at +440°F for safety purpose. Ideal choice for small restaurants, this gas fryer with dual baskets helps in cooking batches in no time.
The integrated heating system includes four burner tubes for efficient function and can go high up to 150,000 BTUs per hour. It also features tapered, elliptical tubes that provide more heat transfer. The center-mounted snap action thermostat meets your instant demands by responding quickly. The chrome plated legs are adjustable and is favorable while placing on uneven floors and ensures stability.
- 70-100 lb. shortening capacity; 90 lb. cooking capacity
- Four burner tubes equipped with computer designed radiants
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Food particles fall below burner tubes to prolong shortening life
- Center-mounted snap action thermostat
- 150,000 BTU in a 18"x18" frying area with a 175°F to 375°F snap action millivolt thermostat control
- 90 lbs. of french fries per hour
- Two 18"Wx18"D fry baskets
- Includes a large 11/4" ball type full port drain to prevent clogging
- One year parts and labor warranty, five year prorated for frypot
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, FIVE YEAR PRORATED FOR FRYPOT
Product ranks 3 out of 16 in 60-90 Lb Gas Deep Fryers.
|Temp Range:||+175°F to +375°F|
|Yield:||1⁄2" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 76|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this fryer need to be placed under a ventiliation hood?
- Yes this fryer needs to be placed under a Type 2 hood.