American Panel AP12BCF110-3 HurriChill Stand Up Blast Chiller
Increase the Safety and Preserve the Flavor of Prepared Foods
The American Panel AP12BCF110-3 HurriChill™ Stand Up Blast Chiller is built to preserve the taste and aroma of food that is usually lost with slow chilling. This full-size blast chiller has one (1) door and can hold up to 110 lbs. of food using (24) 12�Wx20�Dx2-1/2�H pans or (12) 18�Wx26�D pans. This cabinet has a 2-3/4� CFC-free polyurethane insulation for cold air retention. Users can feed up to 150 recipe names into the unit. The microprocessor control system gives various options to users � hard chilling, soft chilling, shock freezing, thawing, sterilizing, and holding. In case of blast chilling, temperature drops down from 160°F to 38°F in 90 minutes and from 160°F to 0°F in 4 hours for shock freezing. When the users need to thaw food items, the food core temperature raises from 0°F to 38°F in 7 hours. The food core temperature is controlled using the heated temperature probe. The temperature range of the evaporator stays between (+)25°F and (-)40°F. The automatic defrost cycle is initiated after 24 hours to prevent condensate build-up and users can conduct a manual defrost cycle depending on the requirement. There is a VFD display to keep a check on temperature and buzzer alarm for optimum chilling.
American Panel HurriChill™ Stand Up Blast Chiller has a self-contained refrigeration system with condensing unit that uses R-404A refrigerant. The 1-1/2 HP semi-hermetic compressor comes with an inherent overload protection. The cabinet of the blast chiller is made with 304 series stainless steel for durability and strength. The interior panels have a mirrored finish and rounded bottom corners for easy cleaning. The 6� high stainless steel legs offer maximum support on any surface (casters are optional). This stand-up chiller comes with 6 ft cord and NEMA L15-20P plug set for installation and requires 208V, 60 Hz, 10 amps, three-phase electrical connection.
- Built to preserve the taste and aroma of food
- (1) door to hold up to 110 lbs of food in (24) 12�Wx20�Dx2-1/2�H pans or (12) 18�Wx26�D pans
- 2-3/4� CFC-free polyurethane insulated cabinet for cold air retention
- 150 recipes fed inside
- Microprocessor control system includes hard chilling, soft chilling, shock freezing, thawing, sterilizing, and holding
- Temperature drops down from 160°F to 38°F in 90 minutes for blast chilling
- Temperature drops from 160°F to 0°F in 4 hours for shock freezing
- Temperature raises from 0°F to 38°F in 7 hours to thaw
- Food core temperature is controlled by heated temperature probe
- Temperature of evaporator ranges between (+)25°F and (-)40°F
- Automatic defrost cycle is initiated after 24 hours to prevent condensate build-up
- VFD display to monitor temperature
- Buzzer alarm to alert users
- Self-contained refrigeration system with condensing unit uses R-404A refrigerant
- 1-1/2 HP semi-hermetic compressor with inherent overload protection
- Cabinet is made with 304 series stainless steel material for durability and strength
- Interior panels with mirrored finish and rounded bottom corners
- 6� stainless steel legs offer maximum support
- 6 ft. cord and NEMA L15-20P plug set
- Requires 208V, 60 Hz, 10 amps, three-phase electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 32�Wx36�Dx74�H
- Weight: 760 lbs.
ONE YEAR PARTS & LABOR, AS WELL AS FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR PARTS WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 5 In Blast Chillers.
|Capacity:||(24) 12"Wx20"Dx21⁄2"H pans or (12) 18"Wx26"D sheet pans|
|Casters / Legs:||6" stainless steel legs|
|Cord & Plug:||6'|