AmeriKooler DF121477**FBRM Indoor Walk-In Freezer, 12'W x 14'L x 7'-7" H, With Floor, Remote
Fast and Easy Walk-In Assembly!
The AmeriKooler DF121477**FBRM is an indoor walk-in freezer from the AmeriKooler's Dynasty series that brings you increased storage capacity and versatility to stay stocked at all times. You can store bulk foods while saving your crucial kitchen space. Most commonly such a walk-in freezer unit is used in restaurants, grocery stores, and other foodservice establishments. It provides ample storage space, allowing you to adhere to health codes by keeping boxes and crates safely off the floor and maintain a sanitary storage area.
This commercial walk-in freezer boasts a rugged, high-performance design for trouble-free use for years to come. The modular wall, floor and ceiling panels are fabricated for a precise fit and easy assembly. The freezer panels are lined with 4" thick and manufactured with 100% uniform AK-XPS4 rigid foam for long-term energy efficiency. The wall and ceiling panel interiors and exteriors of the unit are laminated with 26-gauge stucco embossed Acrylume® coated steel that is coated with corrosion-resistant acrylic paint.
This versatile walk-in freezer is provided with a time-tested, corrosion-resistant cam action locking system along with an NSF-compliant compression gasket to ensure rigid and airtight joints. The floor panels are manufactured from heavy-gauge smooth aluminum and can withstand an evenly distributed weight load of up to 600 lbs. per sq. ft. Coved corners help make cleaning easier.
The AmeriKooler indoor walk-in freezer is equipped with a heated pressure relief vent mounted on the door jamb. The door has super cam-rise spring assisted hinges, a keyed locking pull handle door, and a door closer for smooth closing. A three-sided magnetic gasket along with a double wiper at the bottom edge of the door ensures a positive seal.
The unit is available in left and right door hinge options and a choice of standard door sizes between 30"Wx76"H and 36"Wx76"H.
Main Features Include:
- Sturdy aluminum floor; 100% usable interior space
- Modular panel construction with 4" thick AK-XPS4 rigid foam insulation for operational efficiency
- 26-gauge stucco embossed corrosion resistant acrylic coated Acrylume® on all interior and exterior surfaces
- Flush self-closing door with interior safety lock release handle
- Incandescent vapor-proof light fixture mounted on the center/top of the jamb
- Digital LED thermometer with on/off pilot light switch
- Heated pressure relief vent mounted on the door jamb
- Adjustable hinges to prevent future leaks
- A temperature controlled heater wire to ensure a positive, frost-free seal
- Includes 4 hp BOHN remote refrigeration
- Made in the USA
50 YEAR THERMAL ON INSULATION, 15 YEAR ORIGINAL PANEL, ONE YEAR PARTS AND ORIGINAL PANEL LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 8 In Walk-In Freezers With Remote Refrigeration.