Amana RFS18TS Commercial Microwave - For High Volume Use, 1800 Watts
For Fast, Easy Preparation of a Variety of Menu Options
Prep, heat and prepare food with the Amana RFS18TS Microwave. This commercial equipment is suitable for high-volume application in your kitchen with a capacity of 1.2 cubic foot. It comes with five power levels to heat frozen and fresh food consistently. You can also defrost frozen food items with ease in this commercial microwave. There is a four-stage cooking option that comes in the microwave, powered by single touch programming and memory capability of 100. It helps in decreasing the time consumed in prepping or wasting food. Your employees would require minimal training to get familiar with it as the controls are user-friendly.
For cooking numerous portions of food properly, the microwave is equipped with multiple quantity pads that calculate cooking time taken by each food. The option for entering time gives its user flexibility of cooking. The interior of the commercial equipment has lightening and the door is see-through, allowing you to keep a check on food without actually opening it. There is a ceramic coating inside this microwave that helps in containing spills and reduces the edge impact of plate-to-shelf. For easy maintenance and smooth finishing, the exterior of microwave has a stainless steel construction. It also keeps the equipment durable and capable enough of withstanding rigorous kitchen activities. There are a removable cleaning filter reminder and air filter for keeping the components of microwave safe. For easy and quick installation of the equipment, there is an automatic voltage sensor that allows you to adjust its power supply.
- Amana model RFS18TS Commercial Microwave is equipped with 5 power levels to heat or cook frozen and fresh food items
- there are 100 programmable menu options to provide you with consistent outcomes and easy cooking
- There is a four stage cooking option to reduce the prepping time and avoiding food wastage
- Capacity of the microwave is 1.2 cubic food with capability of adjusting a platter of 14"
- For flexibility, this microwave allows an option for entering the time
- The controls of this equipment are user-friendly and does not require a lot of training
- There is a multiple quantity pad that calculates cooking time for different portions of food
- You can adjust the power supply of this equipment with the help of an automatic voltage sensor
- See-through door and interior lighting of the equipment helps in keeping a check on your food
- External dimensions of the microwave are 21-3/4" W x 20-1/4" D x 14-3/4" H
- Internal dimensions of the microwave are 14-1/4" W x 16-3/8" D x 9" H
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 20 Out Of 42 In Commercial Microwaves.
|Capacity:||1.2 cu. ft.|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Interior:||14-1/4"W x 16-3/8"D x 9"H|
|Style:||Five power levels|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 73|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no turntable in the Amana RFS18TS microwave?
- This Amana RFS18TS uses a stirrer system to evenly distribute the microwave energy throughout the cavity. This offers more even cooking.
Can I stack two Amana RFS18TS on top of each other?
- Yes, two Amana RFS18TS can be stacked on top of each other. No additional legs or stacking kits are necessary.
How do I remove the burn small from my Amana RFS18TS?
- To remove the burn smell from the cavity of your Amana RFS18TS, place 2 cups of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of molasses in a microwave safe container. Bring to a boil in the oven for at least five minutes. Leave baking soda in the oven overnight.
Is it safe to run my Amana RFS18TS without food in the cavity?
- Running your Amana RFS18TS with no load can cause serious damage to the electrical components. Food absorbed the energy generated by the microwave. When there is no food in the cavity, there is nothing to absorb the energy. The energy bounces around the cavity and is channeled back through the waveguide. This can cause acing, fire and may burn out the magnetron.
Can I plug my Amana RFS18TS in to GFCI outlet?
- Plugging your Amana RFS18TS in to GFCI outlet is not recommended. The microwave may trigger the reset, which can disrupt the flow of your operation.