Amana RFS18TS Commercial Microwave - For High Volume Use, 1800 Watts
For Fast, Easy Preparation of a Variety of Menu Options
This commercial Amana RFS18TS is a microwave. This model has a 1.2 cu. ft. capacity. This Amana RFS18TS, known as a heavy duty microwave, is 1800 watts. This unit is ideal for high volume commercial settings such as cooking lines, vending sites and wait stations. This Amana RFS18TS is 208/240V. This model features touch control programming with a 100 memory capability. This restaurant microwave, Amana RFS18TS is Braille capable. This unit has a rugged stainless steel construction. This heavy duty Amana RFS18TS has five power levels. This model has a 141⁄4"Wx163⁄8"Dx9"H interior. This Amana RFS18TS is 213⁄4"Wx201⁄4"Dx143⁄4"H overall. This unit weighs 81 lbs. Central Restaurant Products offers this Amana RFS18TS with a three year parts and labor warranty.
This Amana RFS18TS has these main features:
- Five power levels
- Interior: 141⁄4"Wx163⁄8"Dx9"H
- Exterior: 213⁄4"Wx201⁄4"Dx143⁄4"H
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 20 Out Of 42 In Commercial Microwaves.
|Capacity:||1.2 cu. ft.|
|Style:||Five power levels|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 73|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no turntable in the Amana RFS18TS microwave?
- This Amana RFS18TS uses a stirrer system to evenly distribute the microwave energy throughout the cavity. This offers more even cooking.
Can I stack two Amana RFS18TS on top of each other?
- Yes, two Amana RFS18TS can be stacked on top of each other. No additional legs or stacking kits are necessary.
How do I remove the burn small from my Amana RFS18TS?
- To remove the burn smell from the cavity of your Amana RFS18TS, place 2 cups of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of molasses in a microwave safe container. Bring to a boil in the oven for at least five minutes. Leave baking soda in the oven overnight.
Is it safe to run my Amana RFS18TS without food in the cavity?
- Running your Amana RFS18TS with no load can cause serious damage to the electrical components. Food absorbed the energy generated by the microwave. When there is no food in the cavity, there is nothing to absorb the energy. The energy bounces around the cavity and is channeled back through the waveguide. This can cause acing, fire and may burn out the magnetron.
Can I plug my Amana RFS18TS in to GFCI outlet?
- Plugging your Amana RFS18TS in to GFCI outlet is not recommended. The microwave may trigger the reset, which can disrupt the flow of your operation.