Amana RFS12TS Commercial Microwave - For High Volume Use, 1200 Watts
For Fast, Easy Preparation of a Variety of Menu Options
The Amana RFS12TS is a commercial microwave that saves time and effort without sacrificing food quality. Designed for high volume use, this microwave proves to be an essential piece of equipment for every commercial setup. Its compact and stackable design allow users to place it on a shelf or counter to save space. The unit has a corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction for durability. The interior shelf features ceramic sealing that gives the microwave a sleek and easy-to-clean surface. This interior has 1.2 cu. ft. capacity to accommodate huge take-out containers or half-sized pans. This microwave oven has a see-through, tempered glass door and interior lighting that let users keep an eye on warming food without stopping the cooking cycle. The sturdy handle offers quick closing and opening of the door. The unit includes a clean filter reminder that informs users when it is time remove the air filter and clean the microwave.
The versatile controls feature an ADA compliant Braille-integrated touch panel that allows users to program up to 100 different menus. The X2 quantity control allows users to set the cook time for up to 2 portions for rapid cooking. This unit includes 4 cooking stages, 5 power levels, and a defrost mode for customized operation and delicious results. The backlit LED display makes it easy to keep a check on time and status.
This highly-efficient microwave includes (2) magnetrons equipped with rotating antennas that use 1200 Watts heating power and offer uniform heat distribution throughout the cavity and consistent cooking. The unit includes a 5 ft cord and NEMA 5-20 plug and requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Commercial microwave to save time and effort
- Compact and stackable design for easy installation
- Stainless steel construction assures durability
- Interior shelf with ceramic sealing
- 1.2 cu. ft. capacity to accommodate half-sized pans
- Tempered glass door and interior lighting
- Sturdy handle for quick closing and opening of door
- Clean filter reminder instruct users to clean air filter
- ADA compliant Braille-integrated touch panel
- Programmable up to 100 menus
- X2 quantity control to set cook time for 2 portions
- 4 cooking stages, 5 power levels, and defrost mode
- Backlit LED display for user convenience
- (2) magnetrons with rotating antennas
- 1200 Watts heating power
- 5 ft cord and NEMA 5-20 plug included
- Electrical connection 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- ETL certified for sanitation and safety
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 42 In Commercial Microwaves.
|Capacity:||1.2 cu. ft.|
|Style:||11 power levels|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 73|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no turntable in the Amana RFS12TS microwave?
- This Amana RFS12TS uses a stirrer system to evenly distribute the microwave energy throughout the cavity. This offers more even cooking.
Can I stack two Amana RFS12TS on top of each other?
- Yes, two Amana RFS12TS can be stacked on top of each other. No additional legs or stacking kits are necessary.
How do I remove the burn small from my Amana RFS12TS?
- To remove the burn smell from the cavity of your Amana RFS12TS, place 2 cups of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of molasses in a microwave safe container. Bring to a boil in the oven for at least five minutes. Leave baking soda in the oven overnight.
Is it safe to run my Amana RFS12TS without food in the cavity?
- Running your Amana RFS12TS with no load can cause serious damage to the electrical components. Food absorbed the energy generated by the microwave. When there is no food in the cavity, there is nothing to absorb the energy. The energy bounces around the cavity and is channeled back through the waveguide. This can cause acing, fire and may burn out the magnetron.
Can I plug my Amana RFS12TS in to GFCI outlet?
- Plugging your Amana RFS12TS in to GFCI outlet is not recommended. The microwave may trigger the reset, which can disrupt the flow of your operation.