Amana RFS12TS Commercial Microwave - For High Volume Use, 1200 Watts
For Fast, Easy Preparation of a Variety of Menu Options
Microwave has 1.2 cu. ft. capacity. Features Braille capable, touch control programming with 100 memory capability. Rugged all stainless steel construction. 1200 watts. The perfect choice for high volume commercial settings. 120V. 71 lbs.
- Five power levels
- Interior: 141⁄4"Wx163⁄8"Dx9"H
- Exterior: 213⁄4"Wx201⁄4"Dx143⁄4"H
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 16 out of 45 in Commercial Microwaves.
|Capacity:||1.2 cu. ft.|
|Style:||Five power levels|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 73|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no turntable in the Amana RFS12TS microwave?
- This Amana RFS12TS uses a stirrer system to evenly distribute the microwave energy throughout the cavity. This offers more even cooking.
Can I stack two Amana RFS12TS on top of each other?
- Yes, two Amana RFS12TS can be stacked on top of each other. No additional legs or stacking kits are necessary.
How do I remove the burn small from my Amana RFS12TS?
- To remove the burn smell from the cavity of your Amana RFS12TS, place 2 cups of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of molasses in a microwave safe container. Bring to a boil in the oven for at least five minutes. Leave baking soda in the oven overnight.
Is it safe to run my Amana RFS12TS without food in the cavity?
- Running your Amana RFS12TS with no load can cause serious damage to the electrical components. Food absorbed the energy generated by the microwave. When there is no food in the cavity, there is nothing to absorb the energy. The energy bounces around the cavity and is channeled back through the waveguide. This can cause acing, fire and may burn out the magnetron.
Can I plug my Amana RFS12TS in to GFCI outlet?
- Plugging your Amana RFS12TS in to GFCI outlet is not recommended. The microwave may trigger the reset, which can disrupt the flow of your operation.